Leaving

04
Leaving
{there's never a right time to say goodbye... But I gotta make the forts move... 'Cause if I don't, you gonna start hating me...}

                                             1
NINE years later they are both 35. They have been in the apocalypse 19 years together. Five has been there for 24 years.

Yes Léonie likes to fight; but he doesn't like to argue. He never has. As a kid there was so much to talk about; opinions were fine to have as long as they were reasonable. I mean yes he would argue with a couple homophobic people who would say something along the lines of, "Your going to hell!" To witch he would say something like, "Already on my way!" That would only cause a bigger argument; he didn't like that. He would usually be the one to turn it into a fight; witch would outcome with him throwing a kid across the desks in front of him. Although Léonie wasn't sensitive, he still liked to fight; that would give off the wrong vibes about his feelings; so he would laugh while he was beating the shit out of them. A little psychotic...

He's only lost one or two fights, one to a guy named, Mattéw. The fight only ended up with Léonie with a bloody lip and noose, a black eye, a bruised cheek, bruised ribs, and lots of other places that were ether bleeding or bruised. He didn't mind it though; the blood was his favorite part, the blood pushes the bruises aside like they were just for fun. Blood was fascinating to him the way it would flow down his skin; how it would drop on his hand as he put it out under, the blood casing over his hand.

That was the worse part of an argument there was no blood; and to make things worse there was no physical contact. Obviously he wouldn't hurt Five whatsoever, but he did miss seeing the blood. To Léonie arguing with Five was the worst thing; he was almost angry about it. But he had to find a way to get away form him to go with the Handler. He thought maybe if we split up he wouldn't be so mad for when the Handler comes; if he doesn't know he can't be mad about it. He realized that starting a false argument would probably be his best option right now.

"What the fuck are you talking about? That's funking stupid!" Léonie exclaimed. They have been 'fighting' about what way they should go; Léonie wants to go south to see if they can find a place by water; Five on the other hand wants to go north to try and find a colder area, but really Léonie didn't care where they went. "You know what you can go do that I'll go the other way!" Léonie was practically yelling at the top of his lungs. When did this 'argument' become this heated? They didn't know but it was a big deal for Five to know what their doing.

"Woah woah, come on Léonie that's what I call stupid; let's think rationally now, ok-?"Five said but was cut off.

"No, really you go north since that's what you want to do so badly, Five!" Léonie was really tired, he hadn't slept at all that week and was actually going insane.

Five sighed, "You don't really want to do that. You're just tired for what I know you haven't slept at much recently." Five tried to reason with him; Léonie just glared at him. "You really do want to go?" Five asked shakily, "Listen all I'm saying is you going to regret leaving." He said in a wavering voice that made him sound like he was on the verge of tears. "Don't go." Five said softly, not quietly, he said it with pure softness in his voice Léonie swares he's never herd that tone out of Five; it made him turn around. The state he was putting Five in made him... sad? He didn't know what it was but he did not like it.

Léonie hesitantly walked over to Five and brought his hands to his face and rubbed a circle on his cheek. Five just hugged him and said, "If you really want to go, then go; but I'll never forgive you or myself. I hope you know that asshole." He said looking Léonie dead in the eyes. "We're supposed to be always and forever." Five said, he felt like crying. But that was just something they didn't do, it seemed petty almost. I mean there were a couple of time Five would break down, but Léonie would try to understand; Five only cried for good reason.