Fuck-up

15
Fuck-up

{Whoa my love, my darling... I've hungered for your touch... A long, lonely time... And time goes by so slowly... And time can do so much... Are you still mine?}

1

Five took the spray bottles back up to his room and spacial jumped back to Léonie. "After they say whatever they need to I need to give you something."

"What is it dick?" Léonie jokingly asked as they walked into the kitchen. Luther and Klaus were the only others in the room.

"Don't be like that!" Five snapped, trying to hide his chuckle.

"Oh what?... I really don't get dick?" Léonie questioned, chuckling as he poked Five in his side, making him squirm.

"No how many times do I have to tell you, stop being an ass!"

"Awe, darling I'm sorry, am I upsetting you? Do you want a kiss you to make you feel better?" Léonie asked, jumping on Five so that he was now holding him like a baby.

Léonie pecked Fives cheek, causing him to blush, "Léonie, I swear to god-"

"I didn't know you were religious, Fivey." Léonie cut him off with a sly smirk.

"That's it," Five muttered, dropping Léonie on his ass and went to sit next to Luther, taking his coffee on the way.

"Cocksucker!" Léonie yelled at him, groaning as he stood up slowly.

"Says you!" Five shot back with a scoff, but Léonie didn't miss the hint of a giggle that he tried to supress by biting his tongue.

"No no, please continue the show!" Klaus laughed at them, in witch Léonie winked and Five flipped him off.

"Sit down." Five demanded sternly, taking a drink of the coffee he snatched from Luther. "Jesus, who do I have to kill to get a decent cup of coffee?" He asked, scrunching his nose and setting the mug on the table.

"Well I don't know why you're asking Jesus." Léonie joked, earning a glare from Five. "Anyway, let's make this snappy, apparently I have a meeting to go to after this." He said, eyeing Five as he sat down next to him.

   "Yeah, can we get started?" Luther her asked, annoyed.

   "What's the matter with you?" Léonie wondered out loud almost mockingly, after all, he didn't want Luther thinking he liked him. That would be far from the truth.

   "OH! He got high and nearly killed me!" Klaus exclaimed, which brought Léonie's head to look in between both him and Luther.

   "What? Are you ok?" Léonie asked Klaus, then turned to scowl at Luther.

   "Yes yeah I'm fine." Klaus assured calmly, waving a hand around then playing with the stitching on his shirt for a moment. "Technically he didn't almost kill me, but I almost got killed because of him," Klaus circulated to the small group, "Which gets me to the point, but first, anyone seen at of the others? Diego? Allison? No? All right, then, this is the closest thing to a quorum..." -he hit the table with a spatula- "... that we're going to get. Now listening up! There's no easy way to say this so I'm just going to spit it out." Klaus said with confused stares on him.

Ben popped up (probably to see how this turned out) and said, "This is a bad idea."

That earned a small chuckle from Léonie who then asked, "Is it that bad?" Ben just answered with a nod.