Umm I Feel Like You Don't Mean That

10
Umm I feel like you don't mean that

{You can't blame me darling... not even a little bit... I was away. And I'm just an arrogant son of a bitch... who can't admit when he's sorry.}

1
LÉONIE didn't like to be by himself for a long period of time, the thoughts came. The fake visions; but he still decided to stay at the hotel and wait for Diego. Geez where is he it's been forever. Léonie had already had one of his fake visions, he really didn't want another. The vision was of a simple slit to the throat to a stranger that was at the building that Lance worked.

"Thank god your here!" Léonie moaned when Diego ran in.

"What the fuck happened? Who did this?!" Diego yelled running up to Patch.

"She was shot by Hazel and Cha-Cha... well Chat-Cha. I wouldn't touch her- oh shit you already are. Your prints are going to be all over her now." Léonie stressed.

"Five, that little shit and you-!" Diego started then Léonie stopped him.

"Don't blame this on me; they started off looking for Five only; then he pulled me into it!" Léonie said loudly. Diego nodded, "And also the police are here so you should go." Léonie said laying a hand on Diego's shoulder.

"You're coming with me. Please come with me. I don't know what I might do if I don't have someone to keep me in line." Diego said crying a little. Léonie nodded then walked out following Diego to his car.

"Fives fucking drunk as hell, he asked about you when we found him." Diego said in a annoyed voice.

"Ce connard!" Léonie said. Diego grunted opening the door, Léonie decided not to question where they were and followed him through some kind of gym to a small room in the back. They walked in in and Diego went straight for Five.

"Do you have any idea what you just did?" Diego asked extremely loud, trying to get to Five but was held back by Luther.

"Nope, let me... Get your ape hands off of me!" Diego yelled at Luther.

"Five, your an absolute asshole!" Léonie stated with a raised tone of voice.

"What did I do?" Five asked with a high, whine-ish, voice.

What did- What did you do?" Léonie said in a mocking tone. "First of all you leave me in the back of a fucking van; second of all you get drunk as hell, just wasting time; third of all you get your brothers friend killed. And, oh, the list goes on if we're being honest!" Léonie exclaimed packing the room.

"Leo, calm down!" Five said rolling his eyes.

"Listen, I just don't want you to get killed; I mean look even your own brother wants to kill you." Léonie said calmer walking up to Five.

"You don't want me to be killed?" Five scoffed, "Aww that's so sweet, but weren't you just trying to leave me this morning what was up with that?" Five asked in a sarcastic sweet voice, clenching his jaw.

"It's funny that you can't figure out the reason I wanted to leave; you wanna know why I wanted to leave? It's because of you espèce d' enfoiré!" Léonie said poking five in the chest.

"Yeah, maybe you should have left, you're useless to me anyway." Five said starring Léonie in the eyes. Luther looked like he wanted to say something, but he just stayed quiet.

"Ha, okay let's see how you do without me." Léonie said starting to walk out. "Maybe I should join Hazel and Cha-Cha!" He said laughing and looking at Five who couldn't even look him in the eye.