Panic Attacks and Fake Visions

08
              Panic Attacks and Fake Visions

{Only time I feel pain, is when I'm feeling' love... That's why I tatted on my face that I'm damn numb... Only time I'm in my mind, is when I'm all alone}

                                        1
   WE went back to the building again, and were talking to the same doctor. "Like I said to your son and his friend earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential." The man said to Klaus who was sitting down. "Without the client's consent, I simply can't help you." He said looking down at Five with anger in his eyes; Léonie glared at the man and stood in front of Five's shoulder.

   "Well, we can't get consent if you don't give us a name." Five said grabbing Léonie's arm and pushing him back behind him.

   "Well, that's not my problem. Sorry. Now, there's really nothing more I can do, so-" the doctor was cut off.

   "And what about my consent?" Klaus said out of no where. Five smirked; and Léonie sat on his desk. The doctor gave Léonie and Klaus a dirty look.

   "Excuse me?" The man said.

   "Who gave you permission..." Klaus started fake crying; ...to lay your hands... on my son... and his boyfriend?" He said dramatically pointing at them.

"What?" They all said at the same time.

   "You heard me." Klaus said standing up.

   "I didn't touch your son or his... boyfriend." The man defended.

   "Oh, really? Well, then how did he get
that swollen lip, then? And how did his boyfriend get that bruised cheek?" He said emphasizing on the 'boyfriend'.

   "Nether of them-"

   Klaus punched Five in the lip; Léonie was to busy looking at Five with wide eyes to realize that Klaus was bringing his arm up to punch him, until he felt it. Klaus had punched him on the cheek; hard. "Ow what the fuck." He mumbled; that was definitely going to bruise. Both him and Five staring at him with furrowed eyebrows.

   Klaus inhaled sharply, "I want it. Name, please. Now." Klaus demanded.

   "You're crazy." The man said shakily.

   Klaus chuckled; "You got no idea." He said picking a snow globe up and read it ""Peace on Earth." That's so sweet." He said then smashed it on his forehead  he groaned and yelled. "God, that hurt!" He complained; Léonie rolled his eyes.

    "I'm calling secur-" The doctor tried calling security but Klaus snatched it out of his hands. "What are you doing?" The man asked with wide eyes; probably scared for his life.

   Klaus gasped; "There's been an assault... in Mr. Big's office,and we need security, now. Schnell!" He slammed the phone down on the receiver. "Now, here's what's gonna happen, Grant."

   "It's... Lance." He told Klaus who ignored him.

   "In about 60 seconds, two security guards are gonna burst through that door, and they're gonna see a whole lot of blood, and they're gonna wonder, "What the hell happened?" And we're gonna tell them that you..." he paused to fake cry once again; "...beat the shit out of us." Klaus sobbed "Like the drama queen he is!" Léonie thought. "Or over dramatic bitch."

   "You're gonna do great in prison, Grant.
Trust me, I've been there. Little piece of chicken like you. Oh, my God, you're gonna get passed around like a... You're just... You're gonna do great.That's all I'm saying." Klaus said waving his hand around.