Vandlism With the Vandlizer

14
Vandalism with the vandalizer

{Oh to see without my eyes... The first time that you kissed me... Boundless by the time I cried... I built your walls around me.}

"So spray paint it is?" Five asked. He jumped them to the outside of their nearest Walmart to get whatever they needed.

Léonie nodded, "Yep, back here." He took Five straight to the spay paint aisle to the back right of the store.

"You just know where it is?" Five snorted.

"It's the same place in almost every store." Léonie chuckled and started to flip the bottles he wanted into his arms. Five copied, but not without dropping about seven bottles. Léonie smiled, "You really have never done this?"

"No. And it's concerning that you have." Five answered, picking up a blue spray bottle. "You lied to me, you you said you didn't do art."

"Oh well I can't do much, very well that is. It was just a little hobby I picked up on." Léonie said, poring the spray cans he had in his arms into the sack Five brought along. "I'm not an artist or anything."

He and Lindy would do this for fun all the time. They also liked to smash car windows at the junkyard or even parking lots. They only got arrested twice, together at least; considering the amount of times they did this that wasn't bad. They got in trouble for things other than spray painting, like burning stuff, smashing garden decorations, and stealing. He had even killed one of his neighbors cats, it was on accident though. The cat got in his way while he was skateboarding and didn't get out of the way in time; the neck was completely snapped. But the neighbor never did find out it was him anyway.

"Is that all we need?" Five asked, picking the basket up.

"If that's everything you want. We don't need anything else but.." Léonie outstretched, "we could get some gasoline and matches." He smiled.

Five sighed and shook his head, "Fine." He said simply.

"Yes!" Léonie

"But what can we set on fire without killing anyone?" Five asked.

Léonie groaned, "Well if that's the case... is there a junkyard around here?" He asked.

"Yeah, I know one." Five said nervously, Léonie could tell he was a little edgy on the idea of fire, guess it wasn't that hard to tell.

"If you don't want to do the fire we don't have to, it would be fun with or without it." Léonie told him.

"No no, let's do it." Five said more confidently. Léonie was still a little weary from the answer, but nodded. Five went to get the gasoline in the back, and Léonie went to get the matches, witch were in the front.

This was bringing up so many memories from his childhood. That was such a long time ago it seemed like; no it definitely was a long time ago. Léonie missed the France aroma, he missed it so much. He loves America, but France is his home no matter what. He loved everything about it; besides the fact all the police knew him and were constantly up his back. The people there might not have liked him to much, but he still would go back in a heartbeat. France itself was like a poem to Léonie, a love poem; he would love to go with Five sometime.

Léonie grabbed the matches and made his way back to the spray paints where he and Five agreed to meet back at. Five was already there when he walked into the aisle, "You ready?" He asked, holding onto Fives hand. Five had the spray paint bottles in a sack now; probably so they wouldn't fall out of the basket.