Why Didn't You Tell me?

13
Why Didn't You Tell me?

{Baby that did I do? Baby come through... To me... Baby I think it's you... Never was me...}

1
THEY pulled up to what was apparently Peabody's house and got out of the car. "Be careful, okay? We don't know what Peabody's capable of." Allison mentioned.

"Yeah, he didn't seem dangerous when I first saw him. Looked kinda scrawny." Diego said, looking at his feet before bringing his head up to Allison.

"Yeah, well, so are most serial killers
and mass murderers. I mean, look at them." Allison said, motioning here hand to Five and Léonie.

"Thanks." They said at the same time.

"Good point. So what's this guy want with Vanya?" Diego asked.

"I don't know. How about we ask him after we kill him?" Five said sarcastically.

"We're killing your sisters boyfriend? That sounds extremely fucked. He's probably some kind of perv anyway, or like a groomer or some creepy shit." Léonie said walking up the stairs.

"Whoa, whoa. Hey, look, I'm gonna burst through..." Diego said but stopped as a car went by. "You know what? It would be nice for people just to stick to- " Diego started talking to Five but he spacial jumped himself inside. "the plan." Diego sighed.

"Hey you left me out here with this lunatic!" Léonie yelled at five from the other side of the door.

"Great. Hey im not a lunatic! I'll get us through." Diego told him confidently, Léonie sighed and wiped his face with his hands.

"You know I don't think that's such a-" Léonie was cut off by the sound of shattering glass. "good idea." He finished to himself.

"Ah!" He heard Diego say with a grunt. Allison and Five walked to the front. Léonie shrugged then jumped through the opening that Diego made and landed on him.

"Thanks for the landing man." Léonie said standing up with cuts on his hands.

Diego grunted, "You weigh like nothing, kid." Diego responded.

"Subtle" Allison sarc

"You know, the door was unlocked." Five said, opening the door to prove his point further.

"Yeah, well, my way works just fine. Spread out. Yell if you, uh... you know, you're in trouble." Diego said walking away.

"Ah, inspiring leadership." Five said sarcastically.

"One of the greats." Allison said to his comment. Then went to check the upstairs leaving Five and Léonie.

"I'll... go with her, I guess." Léonie said awkwardly, why was this awkward?

Five grabbed his hand, "No come with me I might need help." He said, "Please. I know I was overthinking."

Léonie paused for a sec, "I think you were also overreacting..." Five waited for him to come, "Alright I'll help you." He said with a silly smile.

"Great let's go." Five said, guided him straight ahead.

They barely made it to the living room before Allison yelled, "Guys, you need to see this.".

Five pulled him up the stairs and through the attic door that was open. "All our faces are burnt off." Allison said analyzing the photos on the wall. There were other things to like comic books, newspapers, and a bunch of other stuff; but it was all related to the Umbrella Academy. "Well, that's not creepy." Diego said.