And She Returns

09
                            And She Returns

{I ain't ever terrified, I ain't ever petrified... You know I see dead people, I just tell them, "Get a life,"}

                                         1

   "HELLO, Frenchie. I missed you!" He heard a familiar voice from behind him.

   "Hey, I was just about to pop in and see how you were doing." Léonie smiled turning to the figure in the shadows of the trees.

   The Handler walked out of the forest behind them, "I need to talk to you about something very important."  She said bringing a hand to Léonie's face and stroking his cheek.

   "Well whatever it is make it snappy, I've gotta be somewhere before ..." he paused looking at his wrist pretending like he had a watch. " about an hour." Léonie said putting his hands on his hips.

   The Handler smiled, "Great." .

   Léonie followed her into the woods and sighed, "How did you find me?" He said in a tiered voice. It was around 4:30 am, Five would probably be waking up soon since he went to bed at around midnight. "You don't have one of those little tracker things in me do you?"

   The Handler chuckled, "Of course I do! Anyway that's not what I'm here for." .

   Léonie grumbled, "Ok what is it, no wait let me guess; did Elle call you a little bitch again?" Léonie asked and puffed out his lip. 

   Elle was like his sister when the Handler brought him in; they have always been close. Elle was about three years older than him. She usually had long purple hair and bright blueish greenish eyes that were like waves in the ocean. She never liked the Handler, the Handler didn't like her either but she was to good of a worker to fire. The funny thing about her was that she has superhuman abilities but was born on the 22 of May. She had extreme intellect and knew  the answer to almost anything you would ask her. The reason she had them was because when she was young the Handler treated her as a test subject. The last experiment that the Handler did on her somehow left her her with powers.

   She grunted, "No I'm just warning you to be out of that house tomorrow; that is if you don't want to be killed." She said looking at her nails.

   "What the fuck are you talking about?" Léonie asked chuckling. "You think I'm scared of you? You're a little pussy! You can't do anything to me, you care too much to." Léonie grinned ear to ear.

   "Oh my god you're so full of yourself!" She giggled.  "Look, Hazel and Cha-Cha are going to raid the place tomorrow looking for Five; and if you say anything to Five, I'll kill him myself. And I don't care for you, but you are in the middle of someone's mission; that's why they can't kill you; that's why I'm telling you this!" She whisper yelled in Léonie's face.

   Léonie laughed, "Whatever you say!" He knew what she was saying was true, but he didn't show it; he was really good at that: not showing his true emotions. "Five will be out of the house along with me." Léonie smirked then walked around a tree.

   The Handler snorted, "You really care for Five." She noted. Léonie scrunched his nose and smiled sarcastically and turned to face away from her. "To bad he doesn't care for you!" The Handler crackled.

   Léonie whipped his body around to glare at her, "Yes he does!" Léonie told her defensively. He was good at hiding his emotions, but anger was a slightly different story. Anger comes more often than any other emotion to Léonie, but not every other feeling, in that case it would be pain. Feelings and emotions are different; it's like squares and rectangles: squares are always rectangles, but rectangles aren't always squares. Léonie's anger can be both an emotion and a feeling, but pain can only be a feeling. I know, it's deep. But he got used to pain, he will never get used to anger.