Pre-Dinner Practice

As you and Exley approach the gates of the castle, you expected him to stop so you could slip off his back, but he didn't. Instead he kept on walking into the castle only pausing for you to open the doors with your magic. Grinning at him, you shake your head as you let your best friend carry you all throughout the castle. You knew Ex was tracking Zeldris' scent when he turned off into a different hallway you didn't recognize. "Is he close bud?" You ask, while patting his shoulder making him pause and sniff the air before sneezing a little. He licks his nose thinking, and shakes his head, making you giggle taking that as a maybe.

Finally he stops in front of a huge set of metal doors before letting out a half howling whine while staring at them. You smile and push it open with your magic from his back still. Instead of the demon you wanted to see your met with Drole, Gloxinia, and Estarossa. You shrug and pat Exleys shoulder making him walk a little farther into the huge training room beside Drole's huge foot. "Excellent..." Estarossa growls as they all look at you. "Right back at ya feather boy." You say back while leaning forward on your elbow letting your chin rest on your palm. "I don't have feathers woman!" Estarossa yells while throwing his hands up still confused and pissed why you kept making smart ass remarks.

"Mhm, and I'm a unicorn." You say sarcastically earning you an unamused glare from him. "Why do you two hate each other so much again? And why do you think he has feathers?" Drole asks confused making you snicker. "Because the sore loser dose." You say as you stare at up at him with a smug grin. "Damn you! I do NOT!" Estarossa yells between gritted teeth as he starts towards you. Exley lurches at him, roaring out a terrifying warning not to come any closer, making him freeze. Drole's eye widens as he stares at the small terrifying hell hound beside his foot.

"Wow

"Wow... Ex really chewed some since into you didn't he Clarence?" You ask smugly making him sigh at you. "For the love of everything unholy, what do you want?" Estarossa asks obviously over you, making you snicker at him. "I was looking for Zeldris, but now I'm in here so what are you goons doing anyway?" You ask while staring at Estarossa still, just to annoy him. "He's not in here, get lost." Estarossa snaps as he turns away from you and starts practicing pulling his darkness out from his body to use as defense as well as offense. "Well no fucking shit Sherlock." You mumble to yourself as Gloxinia floats down towards you.

"He had to go to Purgatory for a bit. He'll be back before dinner. Would you like to sit with us?" Gloxinia asks you as Drole carfully sits beside a still standing Exley. "Thanks Gloxinia and sure. What are you two practicing?" You ask them, as the fairy sits on Drole's knee, now that he's sitting crisscross beside you and Exley. "Nothing really. Just watching Estarossa struggle." Drole says simply making you giggle and Estarossa growl as his darkness dissipates instead of slicing the rock he was trying to break. "Dammit!" He growls while running a hand stressfully down his face. You hum in amusement at the silver haired demon, "Hey, do that again." You state monotone, making Estarossas dark eyes snap over to you.