A Demons Hound

You know deep down that this battle will be a tough one, but you make a quick and deadly decision to save your best friend. You have to get him away from Exley, so you glare at Estarossa, "Take your best shot then angel boy." you growl at Estarossa taunting him. He glares and lunges at you, while time slows for you as your magical power rises. Eyes closed you breath in deeply, as you hear Meliodas and Zeldris calling out to you behind you frantically.

You open your orbs and surge your magical power breaking the spell Estarossa casted on you, the pure power sends Meliodas and Zeldris flying backwards. You however can't dodge Estarossa's attack all the way and break the spell so his sword pierces your side, running you clean through. You grunt grabbing the purple sword in your side and head butt Estarossa, slamming him to his knees. You keep a hold on the sword and kick him off to the side. You shake your spinning head take a knee to keep from falling over, you hear Meliodas and Zedris running towards you and you take a deep breath forcing yourself to stand.

You hear them stop running behind you and start punching on a wall of a perfect cube as you look down to see the sword still in your side. You turn to the side to see the panic in their eyes. You rip it from your side making you violently cough blood as you stumble to Exley, "Come on bud. You've got to stand." you say as the wolf stands on shaky legs, you let him lean on you as you both stumble to the magical barrier in front of the two men you've come to love.

"Drop the spell!" Meliodas yells frustrated and Zeldris only places his hand on the wall of the perfect cube eyes full of worry, hurt, and rage. "I didn't cast it... I can't." You say softly. Meliodas places his hand up against the cube next to his brothers fearfully as he look past you. You assume he's watching Estarossa rising to attack you again.

You sigh, removing your bloody hand from your side and placing it where their hands were, you then place your other hand on Exleys head. Your power dances around him, healing him instead of yourself. You then turn away from them both and shove Exley out of the way of another one of Estarossa's swords flying towards you. You dodge it letting it run through the barrier wall right beside your shocked face and right in between Meliodas' and Zeldris' heads.

Before you even have time to react Estarossa has you by your throat, up against the cracking wall behind your head, making you groan in pain, while clawing at his hand trying to make him release you. He slowly picks you up by your throat cutting off your air way, while you hear Meliodas and Zeldris yelling for Estarossa to release you. You wimpier as he laughs darkly ignoring his brothers who start attacking the cracking wall. You start to go numb making the blood dripping down your side tickle and you know your in trouble.

Your survival instincts kick in as you muster up as much strength as you can lifting up both legs and kick the silver haired man as hard as you can in the chest. He stumbles back a little dropping you on your side as you gasp for air and cough up more blood, you then hear the spell shatter as you sit up. You try to stand when you see Zeldris and Estarossa fighting only to be helped up by Meliodas, your trying to catch your breath with one hand covering the gaping wound in your side.

Meliodas pulls you up and you hiss in pain as you shove him off you, "Get Ex out of here." You state flatly making him scoff, "As if I'm leaving you here!" He yells tears still pricking at his eyes. You shake your head as it spins and you feel Meliodas grab your shoulder out of fear you'll collapse, you shrug him off and look to Estarossa blocking a blow from Zeldris. Estarossa the lands a blow on Zeldris making him fall to his knees glaring at his tall silver haired brother, blade under his sharp jaw line, you gasp and before you know it your tackling Estarossa.

You land on your side in front of Zeldris while Estarossa rolls a few feet away only to catch himself and growl at you. You scramble to your feet and jerk Zeldris and his shocked face up with you, "Your stronger than I thought little girl." He scoffs glaring at you pissed, you stay silent as you get and idea you smirk, "Oh you have no idea." You say as your eyes start to glow yellow. Meliodas and Zeldris take a protective stands at your sides and Estarossa freezes when he hears eerie howling making shivers run down all three demon princes spins, they jump when Exley is behind you towering over you and them fangs on display, fur raised on his back and snarling with bright glowing eyes.