One Legend Meets Another

You sit up with a start, panting in a cold sweat. The huge wolf that was asleep underneath you perks his head up scanning for danger, you sigh placing a hand on his large head and stroke his black fur. "It's okay Ex. Just that dream of how we got here again. The ending always jump scares me awake for some reason." You tell the black wolf as you stand up stretching, Exley yawns in response standing and stretching as well before standing tall and shaking his fur out.

He sniffs the warm crisp afternoon air as you lean against the tree you both fell asleep under earlier that day. You sigh looking out to the horizon, "It's crazy huh?" You say looking at the wolf who was as taller than you standing, "It's hard to believe that 3,000 years ago we got this life." Exley looks at you head cocked as he sneezes a little in response.

You giggle and pat his head walking back into the woods, "Come on I saw a stream with a pool that we can bathe in. Besides I could get outta this armor for a few minutes. Then we can hit that tavern, up there on the mountain. I know your starving." You say heading towards the stream. Exley beside you all the while listening to you carefully, wagging at the mention of food. You smile as you get to the stream, undressing and hanging your armor on a tree limb. Exley jumps right into the pool followed by you close behind him, you scrub off your furry friend with some mint leaf shampoo, his favorite.

You then wash your self as the large wolf hops out of the pool shaking off and laying in the sun, on a large rock keeping an ear out for danger. You giggle at how protective he is, you lean back into the small water fall letting it relax your tired muscles. Little do you know a fairy boy had been sent to gather herbs and water from this pool. Upon recognizing you he flew quickly and quietly to inform his captain of the powerful duo, bathing in the pools of the stream so close to the tavern. You didn't notice as you stand wringing out your hair and slipped on your bra and panties, joining your wolf in his sun bathing.

*Meliodas Pov.*

I was in the middle of flirting with Elizabeth when suddenly King busts through the taverns door looking freaked out. Elizabeth gasps rushing over to King asking what was wrong. "What's got you so worked up King?" I ask casually with a smirk ready to tease him if he was freaked from flirting with Diane again. "Captain! The Wolf knight is- she's in the pools down the mountain!" He blurts out.

Elizabeth gasps again, "My father told me stories of her! I thought she was just made up! If she is real what is she doing so close to the tavern!" She says getting worried. I sigh, "Welp, looks like I'll have to go see!" I say calmly heading out the door despite Elizabeth telling me not too. I didn't really go just to calm everyone down, I went because I could sense her magic from here and it intrigued me, besides if she's lived as long as they say then there's a good chance she's powerful. With Zeldris and the others being back we could use another powerful alliance.

As I come closer to the source of the power I sense a familiarness to the power as I spot a huge ass wolf laying on a rock, beside it a beautiful woman only in her bra and panties. I then realize that the wolf isn't just a wolf at all, but a hellhound and a powerful one, meaning the woman was a demon. Only demons can bond with a hellhound, and that would explain why stories of her have gone back as far as 3,000 years ago, but something was off about her.

She wasn't a normal demon, her power was unique as well as the hounds. She gets up and starts dressing in her armor, I noticed her sexy curves and just the right amount of strength to her showing that she is strong as a knight. As I stare at her and I feel this strong attraction to her making everything I felt for Elizabeth melt away. 'I have to think of a way to get her to come back to the tavern with me, I have to get to know her.' I think to myself as the wolf she's with noticed my presence before she can put on her chest armor. This leaves her in a tank top showing off her bouncy breasts, much to my liking. I walk out of my little hiding spot as she turns around sword drawn ready to kill, I smile at this my eyes meeting hers for the first time. Her eyes... they take my breath...