A Royal Midnight Garden

You giggle as you skid around a corner barley avoiding Zeldris grasp. Eventually you make it to the dining room before he dose, making you squeal as you fly into the room, confusing the rest of the Commandments in there. You slam the door behind yourself with a grin and breathless laugh as you lean against it, "Uhh, (Y/n)... what on earth-" Drole starts only for you to shake your head wildly and hold your fingers to your lips. "Who are you hiding from?" Gloxinia asks in a whisper as they watch you curiously. You were about to whisper an answer before you hear a slight knock behind you, "I know your in there." Zeldris voice calls from behind the door.

You yelp before your on the other side of the room in a flash, "Well I'm definitely not running from your leader." You say with a laugh from behind Galand at the end of the table making him jump at your sudden appearance. Fraudrin snickers at you as Zeldris slams the door open, "There you are." He says with a dangerous look, making everyone in the room freeze but you because you knew he was just playing. "What'd you do?" Galand whispers over to you barely moving a muscle making you giggle. "Stuff." You say in short watching him carefully from the other side of the table. "Give up." Zeldris says as he starts stalking around the table to you, but you just walk the same pace the other way with a shit eating grin. "Never." You counter before he's behind you in an instant, holding your arms behind your back.

"So stubborn." He says, as you grin while catching a jealous look from Melasula before you look to the side at Zeldris. You then giggle as you use a move from Monspeet, switching your places, "Stubborn huh?" You ask making him really have to fight the smile that wanted to creep into his lips. "Still full of surprises as well I see." He comments as you slowly release his arms from behind him. "You have no idea." You whisper in his ear, before nipping his ear lobe while staring Melasula down. Zeldris crosses his arms proud of your actions as you walk around the table innocently and sit at the last edge chair. Zeldris shakes his head as he sits at the end of the table beside you, while you whistle once loudly, making Exley emerge from a shadowy hole in the floor. As soon as he's all the way through it dissipates.

"Hey bud, hungry?" You ask him as you snap your fingers, making a platter of raw meat appear in front of him. He wags his tail before starting to devour his food and you start fixing Zeldris a plate, making him smirk at you. "There you go sir." You say as you hand it to him. He nods a thanks to you making you smile as you start another plate with a lot of meat and vegetables. Once you set to the side, it earns you a confused look from Derriere who was in front of you, "It's for Estarossa. I told him I'd save him a plate." You say to her making her nod. Finally you make your own plate, but as you go to take a bite you notice Melasula still glaring at you, making you pause mid bite. "Melasula darlin', the last person who stared at me like that, for that long, ended up in my bed the next morning." You say as you look her in the eye with a shit eating grin.

Your words make Galand about choke on his food and Gloxinia almost spit his wine out. Melasula just scoffs and crosses her arms, looking away from you as Derriere busts out in laughter. Zeldris just rolls his eyes enjoying your sass as he eats his food. "I see you found what you were looking for today." Dreyfus' voice says making you look over to Fraudrin and nod. "Yeah, Ex's armor and my sword. Thank the gods the idiots who stole them from us didn't melt them down." You say after you swallow your mouth full of food. "Why would they do such a thing?" Monspeet asks from beside Derriere. "His armor is white gold, and my sword," You say as you draw it and place it on the table, "Is purgatory steel and so are the gems." You say before shoving more food in your mouth.

"Where'd you get these?" Greyroad asks from above the table having no need for food. "Purgatory, about 2,000 years ago." You say nonchalantly, making them all freeze and stare at you. "What?" You ask with a mouth full of food, kinda confused on why they were at starring at you like you had a third eye or something. "How the hell did you get into purgatory 2,000 years ago!?" Galand exclaims stunned. You shrug, "I honestly haven't the slightest. I was trying to summon someone but the spell kinda backfired a little tiny bit..." you say nervously with a sheepish grin. "What do you mean by that?" Drole asks from beside Galand and Gloxinia at the end of the table.