Falling Evermore

As you start to stir you feel Zeldris strong arms around your waist. His face was nuzzled into your neck, as he holds you protectively in his sleep and your legs were tangled together as if you had been together your entire lives, making you smile as you open your eyes slowly. You see Exley staring above you with a slight glare, but you pay no mind to it as you let your eyes close again, choosing to enjoy being held by Zeldris and also let him sleep for a few more minutes. "So cute you both are." Estarossa's voice says slyly, making your eyes snap open, as you jump and glance up at him. He was casually sitting on the arm of the couch with his arms crossed, eyes closed, and a sly grin on his lips.

"Estarossa you-" you start in a whisper yell, before you feel Zeldris flip you over himself to be behind him, as he hides your exposed panties from his brothers gaze with his body, "obviously have a fucking death wish." Zeldris deep voice growls, finishing your sentence more or less, as he glares harshly to Estarossa who just glances to the side now that your covered by his brother. "Easy brother. Better me than Melasula, don't ya think?" He asks making Zeldris growl again, about to knock Estarossa's sly grin off his face. You were quicker though and wrap your arms and legs around his waist, hugging him from behind. Zeldris freezes not daring move, as you held him from getting up. "What do you want?" Zeldris finally snaps making Estarossa grin as he reaches in his pocket and pulls out a single letter.

"This appeared this morning and was found floating in the throne room." He says as he holds it to the side for Zeldris. Zeldris takes it before flipping it over twice to inspect it. It was simple with no writing on the outside to indicate to whom it was for. The only thing that made it stand out was the beautiful white and gold wax seal, with a small sun dried flower under the dragon impression. "I'm guessing it's for you (Y/n)." Estarossa says, as Zeldris stares at it, wanting to open it but feeling the dark magic protecting it.

(I know it's a sun, but let's pretend it's a dragon for our favorite sin!🖤)

"What makes you say that?" You ask the silver haired demon making him grin at you

"What makes you say that?" You ask the silver haired demon making him grin at you. "It's heavily warded against us Commandments." He says simply, making you hold back a smirk knowing it was from the sins. Zeldris hums, obviously unamused at the warding, that started to make his hands ache from holding it, before he hands it to you over his shoulder. You take it making your eyebrows furrow, "Damn Merlin." You mumble as you inspect it, feeling the heaviness of the spells on the small piece of paper. "Told ya." Estarossa says, making you shake your head as you open the small letter and sit back some, with your legs still wrapped around Zeldris' waist. A small grin makes its way to your lips when the slight scent of ale and wild flowers meets your nose, as soon as you open it. It didn't falter as you see the beautiful handwriting of Meliodas written in freshly made green ink, probably made by King and Merlin just a day ago.

It reads,
'Dear (Y/n),
I'm writing this as Hawks mom carries us to a new destination, so excuse the hand writing. I didn't want to leave so soon, but the Sins and I talked it over and this was the safest bet, especially with the Commandments knowing where we were located. I hope your search for your and Exley's sacred treasure's is going well, and I hope you find them soon so you can come back! When your ready, we're in a heavily enchanted wooded area, north of the Kingdom of Liones. I miss you... a lot... Also King says Oslo misses Exley too, so you have to hurry and come back as soon as you can!