Home

"I may not be able to solve all off your problems, but I promise you won't have to face them alone

"I may not be able to solve all off your problems, but I promise you won't have to face them alone."

~☠️~🌹~☠️~

It was still fairly dark, as the sun had barely risen when Emily started to get ready for the day. As she was making sure lunches were packed, after seeing through that the kids were up and ready for school, did she stop and go towards the back door. The sound of a familiar voice rang through the back yard, drawing her closer to the garage that held her daughter.

"Look out, look inside of you" Julie could be heard singing as Emily stopped at the gate that was only a few feet away from the building. "It's not what you lost, relight that spark time to come out of the dark." 

"Our little star is back, Marc." She said, wiping away the tears from her cheek, as she continued to listen, to both the beautiful melody of the piano and the angelic voice of her daughter.

When the final notes were played, and the sound rang were just a few more seconds did Emily just smile and slowly walk back towards the house, happy to start the day off well. 

~☠️~🌹~☠️~

After saying goodbye to Julie and watching her leave through the gate did the boys renewer the garage. "I wonder why Julie didn't tell us she could shred on the piano?" 

"And sing. That girl can sing." Luke exclaimed.

"It probably has something to do with her dad. You know?" Alex suggested, "Must've been hard." Shrugging his shoulders before making his way up to the all too familiar loft. "Anyway, I really feel for her." 

"Yeah, but now she's got music in her life, just like us."

Alex slapped his hands on the railing and looked down towards the two guys. "Yeah, I'm not sure you can call what we have a life." Watching as Reggie shrug and Luke just look away, before he left to look around the loft. "Oh hey, some of the clothes we left behind are still up here." He shouted before throwing down a large garbage bad down on the ground.

"Sweet." Luke smiled, as he quickly took off his tank before digging around the bag. "Oh, same clothes since '95, boys." 

None of them noticing the new addition to the room until Emily walked through Reggie, who was still not use to being a ghost. "Oh, that was weird! But somehow I can tell this woman had a kind heart." 

Emily, not knowing she had three ghost her garage, looked around the room sadly. "So, how've ya been?" 

"Honestly, not that good." Reggie stuttered, "See, we ate these hot dogs, and-"