Touch

So, I'm doing this authors note in the beginning because I know if your like me sometimes we don't read them. I wanted to explain myself before you read this chapter because I wanted to come clean.
Life has been crazy lately, school finishing and graduating, than I had to deal with graduation parties my own and friends. I also am currently working on a apartment to hopefully move in to soon while also getting ready for a trip to Kaui, one of Hawaii's little islands.
Yet that isn't the only reason why I got encouraged to write again. Family issues had came into my life and stuff happened. Seeing this happening it reminded me that writing was my only escape sometimes from this life I live in. But I had such a huge writers block, not knowing how to write this one scene, but today's events encouraged me to get out of that rut and now I'm back.
Do I plan to go and update on a schedule? Can't promise since schedules were never something I could stick by at anytime in my life. Yet, I can promise that this story will be finished and I will make sure of that. So, thank you to all who stayed by this book and was willing to wait for my writing slump to disappear even if it was for the wrong reasons.
Now enough of that, here's a new chapter that I hope you all like.

"There are friends, there is family, and then there are friends that become family

"There are friends, there is family, and then there are friends that become family."

~☠️~🌹~☠️~

Luke still held a frightened look on his face, after being forced out of the young Molina's room, he could almost feel his dead heart race, that was if he still had a heart beat. When he reached the bottom of the stairs and turned around did he notice that they were one person missing.

"Where's Alex?"

Reggie, looked up at his friend. "He was following us, wasn't he?" Looking around to notice his missing friend as well.

Just as Luke opened his mouth, did they hear heavy foot steps coming from the stairs. "I'm here! I'm here!"

"Yeah, we can see that Al." Luke briefly rolling his eyes. "What held you up?"

"I was just checking on Julie and asking about the music program."

Luke's eyes started to light up and he could feel himself start to grow a slight sense of hopefulness for the girl, after doing that performance this morning. "So, did she get back in?"

Alex just let out a sigh and shook his head, killing Luke and Reggie's mood. "No, I guess her spot had already been filled by the time they told the teacher."

Not liking that answer, Luke could feel his brain trying to think of a way to help the girl, until an idea popped into his mind. "Well I guess will just have to find a way to change the teachers mind, won't we boys." Luke said proudly, a look of determination as his usual cunning smirk adorned his face. "Come on guy's we got a song to find."