Silhouette

"Grief is the last act of love we can give to those we loved. Where there is deep grief there was great love."

~☠️~🌹~☠️~

"I think he's practicing his model strut." Reggie whispered towards Luke as they continued to watch Alex walk back and forth, Luke just nodded leaning his head towards his friend. "He's so nervous, he's almost making me nervous." 

Alex rolled his eyes before turning to the two who were still sitting on the couch. "Ok, look, you guys know I don't handle change well." His brain working on overdrive and not really thinking of what his mouth was saying. "All right? Losing Emily and Bobby? That was a change. Death? Another change, and then we became ghosts." Not noticing the slight wince that came from Luke. "All right? Another change. And now we can be seen whenever we play with Julie. Big freaking change!" 

"Yeah, but bro it was a good change." Luke admitted, avoiding the pain his friend had caused. "With Julie, we can play on stage again and be the band we never got to be. Come on, I mean you gotta be down for that." 

"Yeah, I mean, who wouldn't be? I just wanna figure out why us."

"Forget why man, I say we invite Julie to join Sunset Curve." Luke announced, causing the other two to feel good knowing the Luke might be accepting his niece's talents. 

Reggie, outright showed his excitement to the news. "Yeah, totally. I mean, like think about it with a new lead singer, this band would be legendary." 

Luke smiled, before briefly slapping his friends arm. "Hey! I'm our lead singer." 

"Dude, that girl has the voice of an angel and she can make us visible. Without her, we're just like elevator music." This caused Luke to feel a little hurt at his friend words. "You don't gotta be so mean about it. And we're on the runway again." Luke said pointing out his friend who was once again walking back and forth." 

"Ok, I'm sorry, all right? I just gotta go clear my head." Alex said, not showing the boys that everything was really affecting him. Not only the ghosting but what Reggie had showed his yesterday was still taking a toll on the blonde as he still didn't know if he believed Reggie's assumptions. 

Not realizing what he was doing, Alex headed towards the door and went to reach for the handle, only to watch as his hand fazed through it, attempting to do it once again, only to get the same results.

"Dude, you're a ghost." Reggie finally pointed out getting tired of Alex's mood. "Just poof out." 

Alex turned to his friends, angrily. "Don't tell me how to ghost!" Before ultimately poofing out of the garage, leaving the other two behind awkwardly. 

Luke sat back down on the couch, his head in his hands as he realized that Alex was somewhat right about the change getting to them. "Hey Reg, I gotta do something real quick. You ok being here by yourself for a sec?"

Turning towards his friend, Reggie could tell that whatever Luke need to do was pretty important to him, so giving him a nod the brunette was gone leaving Reggie alone, as he pulled out the photo once again. 

"I really wish that Alex wasn't right sometime." He whispered, as he continued to stare at the photo.

~☠️~🌹~☠️~