Trouble In School

Lucy was in serious trouble in school. She egged the principal's car, and was now in his office. Mr. Thompson was not pleased, to say the least. He gave Lucy a death stare, like an approaching thunderstorm, that was about to wreak havoc in a small town. Lucy smiled, sheepishly, and thought the whole incident was funny.

"You think this is funny?" snapped Mr. Thompson.

"Well, yeah," chuckled Lucy. "It was just a harmless prank."

"A harmless prank!" repeated Mr. Thompson. "You ruined my car, Miss. Ellis! "And, for that, I have to call your parents!"

"No, please don't call my parents!" begged Lucy. "They'll kill me, if they found what I did!"

"You must be held accountable for your actions!" said Mr. Thompson. "I cannot let this slide! No, Ma'am!"

And, with those words, Mr. Thompson picked up the phone, and called Lucy's parents. She could sit in horror, when she heard Mr. Thompson, telling her parents what happened. They were on their way to bring her home. She was suspended from school, for two weeks.

This story was written on Wednesday, February 10th, 2021.

A/N Lucy has made the wrong choice! And, she must be held responsible! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.