Forgetfulness Get Your Spit Together!

Virginia Welcome Center

New Church, Virginia

US 13 southbound

Trevor: F, you got any trash, that needs to be taken out?

Forgetfulness: *listening to his music so loud that he didn't hear Trevor*

Trevor: TAKE OFF THOSE HEADPHONES!!!!

Forgetfulness: Don't yell at me! *gets ready to cry*

Trevor: Oh, for the love of! I'm sorry, okay?

Forgetfulness: *crying*

Trevor: Hey, I said I was sorry, man! Go clean yourself up! Go in the restroom, and clean your face!

Forgetfulness: *gets out of the car, and keeps on crying as he enters the men's bathroom*

Trevor: I'll take out his trash. *gets rid of the leftover food from Hardees in Delaware, and throws it in the trash bin*

Man: *steps out of his blue Ford Crown Victoria, with a Pennsylvania license plate*

Trevor: So warm here. Supposed to reach 65 degrees. We should be in North Carolina in about 2 hours.

Forgetfulness: *comes out of the restroom with puffy eyes from crying*

Trevor: Get back in the car.

Forgetfulness: *gets back in the car*

Trevor: *continues driving on US 13 south, through Accomack County*

This story was written on Monday, February 15th, 2021.

A/N F, you had the volume way too loud! That's why Trevor had to yell at you, cause you ain't paying attention! And, stop crying all the time! Jeez! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.