He Just Loves Delaware Okay?

Aaron: Damien, why are you interested in Delaware for? What's so special about that state?

Me: It's my favorite state, okay?

Aaron: You have to tell me more than that. Is there something in that state that interest you?

Me: I just like the landscape. It's mostly countrylike.

Aaron: Wilmington is a city.

Me: I know that, stupid.

Aaron: I need more info.

Me: Listen, Delaware is a nice state, and I love it there. The end.

Aaron: Delaware seems like a boring place to me.

Brody: That's where you're wrong, dude! I'm from Delaware, and there's tons of things to do!

Aaron: Like what, exactly?

Brody: Dover International Speedway in Dover, Dover Downs, also in Dover, Historic New Castle in New Castle, the Delaware State Fair in Harrington, the Pumkin Chunkin in Bridgeville, and also the beaches. So, there ya go.

Aaron: Are you a Delaware native?

Brody: That's correct. Born and raised.

Aaron: There's hardly any black people in Delaware.

Sally: Run that one by me again?

Aaron: I said, there's no black people in Delaware.

Sally: Listen, I don't know who you are, but there are black people in Delaware! And, I am black, and I too am a Delaware native! So, there!

Aaron: I'm Aaron, and I am from Connecticut! Stamford, Connecticut, and I am white! And, I am a Connecticut native! So, there!

Sally: Dude, shut up! And, Damien loves Delaware, and there's nothing wrong with that!

Me: That's right!

Aaron: Delaware sucks!

Sally: You did not just say that!

Brody: You don't disrespect our state! *beats Aaron up*

Sally: *beats Aaron up*

Me: *beats Aaron up*

Aaron: *getting beat up by us*

This story was written on Wednesday, March 3rd, 2021.

A/N Aaron is so ignorant! And, Delaware is my favorite state! Delaware is the first state! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.