What An Evil Pig

Paul The Pig: You are ugly!

Robert The Rabbit: No, I'm not!

Paul The Pig: Yes, you're one ugly rabbit!

Robert The Rabbit: You better knock it off, Paul! You're such a rude pig!

Paul The Pig: Who's gonna make me? *smirks*

BadBoyHuntress: What I wouldn't give for some crisp bacon, right about now! *stares smugly at Paul*

Paul The Pig: Uh oh! You don't want me! I would taste awful!

BadBoyHuntress: If you don't leave that rabbit alone, you will become smoked bacon! Got that, you insensitive pig?

Paul The Pig: Yes, Ma'am!

Ilovekeefe4ever: She ain't kidding! I'll have some pork chops!

Roger The Rabbit: Thanks, girls!

Ilovekeefe4ever: Of course, my furry cottontail buddy! Have a carrot cake! *hands the carrot cake to the rabbit*

Roger The Rabbit: *eats the carrot cake*

Ilovekeefe4ever: *turns to the audience like in a cartoon* What can I say? Rabbits love their carrots! *giggles*

This story was written on Thursday, March 4th, 2021.

A/N That pig better watch out, or he'll become smoked bacon, and there ain't gonna be no spider to help save his life either! 😂😂😂😂😂 That rabbit didn't deserve to be bullied like that! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.