Sunshine | Delusional Yan!Kalim x Reader

Request by: ObeyMe_And_Haikyuu

Headcanon ▪ Fluff ▪ Valntines special (^w^)

-- ♤ -- ♡ -- ♢ -- ♧ --

• Kalim is not the type of yandere to act possessive nor obsessive. He only wants a good future with his beloved (Y/n). A future full of happy memories; where will be no such depressing moments. The thought of this was reserved in Kalim's delusions as if it was a sweet cherished memory amongst thousands of bitter ones.

You may be thinking, "Isn't this quite a cliché thing?"
Dear reader, this is Disney; good endings are a must :)

• (Y/n) could expect a lot of surprise parties, invitations, love letters and many uncountable wholesome things she cannot even comprehend. Especially, in Valentines. Poor Jamil will have to scurry along Kalim to relieve his anxiety about the young leader getting into a web of troubles.

• Grim, Ace and Deuce would begin to become skeptical about Kalim. Obviously, unnecessarily pampering (Y/n) with loads of dear presents would be able to make anyone envious.

• *insert our precious boy blubbering about (Y/n) to transfer into Scarabia*

• With a deep sigh (Y/n) would gather up some confidence and speak out, "Kalim, I'm magic-less; I cannot be in Scarabia."

• You thought Kalim would start bawling his eyes out and capture (Y/n) and Grim and lock them in a room? Ha! You've fallen for one of the most simplest blunders, reader. Kalim is not the one to give up. He was born a noble; not someone who should retreat on a simple failure.

• He would do his best to earn your attention. Even though, he wouldn't take any violent steps, he would simply just be himself and hang out more with you. He might be aware that he is the happiest of all in NRC, and a unique personality is what people hankers after. Perhaps this might get your attention one day. The day when he would be the only reason of your happiness.

Your dearest sunshine.