3 Hearts and the Queen• Yandere!Riddle x Reader x Yandere!Azul

Warning!

This chapter might trigger some readers as it contains some disturbing parts.

Thank you to Forever-sensei for this beautiful request.

---

Embracing herself in the short space of the dusty, black fireplace full of charcoal in Ramshackle - (Y/n) let out the softest sob she ever could - trying her best not to inhale the dust of the fireplace - which might cause her to let out a loud sneeze, alerting the red haired tyrant who roamed around the halls of the abandoned, dark mansion. Or, perhaps, dorm.

Even the slightest sound made the red haired boy smile in quite a dastardly way, which would probably frighten anyone who would've witnessed it. He was the dorm head of Heartslabyul, Riddle Rosehearts. Whom was seemingly a well organized, and quite strict and punctual, but now...

He was... Different...

His normal attire had been changed into a red gown which had fancy little decorations with black ink, and along with some other accessories designed like dripping ink.

Uttering out a menacing chortle, Riddle spoke out, "(Y/n)! I demand you to come out from wherever you are hidden!" His booming voice sent shivers up the dreaded damsel's spine.

Trying to calm herself down, she did her best to recall her times with her friends, Ace and Deuce, the first year students of Heartslabyul, who got into mere trouble on the first day of school with her and Grim, a racoon-like fire breathing demon who is oddly narcissistic and endeavours to become a genius magician.

They were also known for causing mayhem at the unbirthday party in Heartslabyul, causing Riddle to overblot for the first time. But now, things were a little twisted.

(Y/n) was quite an intelligent student here in Night Raven College. Getting good results in every test, being the genius among the first year students, despite being a magic-less human! That's quite a lucky fate, ain't it?

It's a surprise that, (Y/n) was sorted in the old, abandoned Ramshackle dorm, instead of being in Heartslabyul or Octavinelle, the dorm with most of the intelligent ones.

"(Y/n)!" The same voice boomed, but with much more emphasis, "I demand you to come out! Now!"

Startling, (Y/n) accidentally yelped, breathing the dust and coal as she soon began to cough as she swiftly crawled out of the fireplace, coughing the dusts out of her lungs.

No sooner had she realized what she had done, she felt two hands grasp her sides firmly. The deathly stare of the male pierced her soul as she tried her best not to look at him.

"Look at me, my dear~" the lad teased, reaching his inky thumb to the girl's chin, softly lifting her face up to make her face him. By each second, (Y/n) wanted to slap that menaching smirk out of that strawberry looking boy.

(Y/n) gritted her teeth, feeling vines full of thorns wrap around her bare neck, making it difficult for her to breathe.

"Oh, how lovely you look, my love! Just like a crimson rose!" Riddle cooed, caressing (Y/n)'s left cheek ever so gently, spreading some ink there.

"Don't you worry now! I'll make sure no one would ever dare to lay a finger on you ever again!" Riddle pledged. By every second, (Y/n) felt her anger grow. What about the others? Why did he had to kill them? What did she ever do to them?! Oh, how she had begun to despise the pain in her neck, wishing if the thorns weren't there, and if she could the choke living daylight out of this tyrant.

Noting (Y/n)'s annoyance, Riddle scoffed, "Don't you get angry with me now, (Y/n)." Leaning towards her, he continued, "I'll make you suffer even more..."

"Wh-wha-" before finishing her words out of her dry throat, (Y/n) felt a pair of lips to collapse into her own, making her eyes to widen, trying to protest the boy, but that was no use. Feeling a sharp pain on her bottom lip, (Y/n) let out a muffled scream of agony, feeling a metalic taste of blood and saliva together as she squinted her eyes, feeling her vision getting darker before their lips separated.
(Y/n)'s body fell limp on top of the male's chest, making him gasp in surprise as he panted heavily to regain oxygen.

Closing her eyes, her breathing became smoother, softer as she whimpered out in pain, "Tell Azul that I'm -" her words being interrupted as she coughed a bit " - I-I'm... Sorry!" Finishing her words, she fell limp on Riddle again.

Hearing that octopus' name from (Y/n) sent an undescribable aggression through Riddle. "What did he do?" Growled Riddle, cupping (Y/n)'s face in his palm, "what did that bastard do?!"

Feeling his breath hitch in his throat as (Y/n) didn't reply, made Riddle feel melancholy; starting to whimper, he cried out, "(Y/n)! Don't leave me!"

Despite, being a man with 3 hearts... That sly octopus wasn't a good man at all...

---

---

To Be Continued