Freaks • Yandere!Floyd x Reader x Yandere!Jade

The only human student of Night Raven College scurried down the dim, candle-lit halls of the institution - trying her best to reach the laboratory within time, not to get late for the potion class – hustling through the other passing students – earning vexed remarks from them.

But, that wasn't all. Recently, she had been feeling as if someone was stalking her, noting every single move and step she had taken. That horrifying feeling of being watched, despite this place being full of ghosts. 

Albeit, her hidden watcher wasn't a mere ghost. They were two second year pupils, having an unhealthy obsession with that oblivious but courageous girl. They were so obsessed that, they could even kill the others if they intend to.

Those peculiar twins, Jade Leech and Floyd Leech, would even kill each other for her. Oh, how pathetic.

As Jade was watching (Y/n) scurry down the hall, he chuckled at the vulnerability and obliviousness of the girl.

"Oh, Koebi-Chan looks cute~ Don't you think, Jade?" Jade's twin brother, Floyd, made an inquiry, not taking his gaze off the damsel.

"Indeed she does, Floyd..." Jade bluntly replied, "but I'd like to say, she'll be all mine."

"Oh, c'mon, Jade... Can't we share our Koebi-Chan?" Floyd whined as he saw the girl rush into the classroom.

"Unfortunately, Floyd, only one can have her." Jade politely replied, gazing at Floyd, his demeanor as eerie as ever.

Floyd laughed before replying, "We'll see, brother~"

Little did that poor unfortunate girl know, these freaks were after her, cherishing her, adoring her. Her damned fate didn't have anything better for her.

  . . .

(Y/n) went to the Mostro Lounge at lunch break that day, hoping to meet with Jade and Floyd as she had witnessed them being quite uncooperative lately.

"Why do you want to meet those freaks again, (Y/n)? Can't we just have a peaceful lunch at the cafeteria?" Grim whined, crossing his arms.

"I'm just here to know what happened with them." (Y/n) reasoned as they both took a seat on a couch like table near the giant aquarium, which emitted a blue hue through the whole lounge.

"Why are you so curious today, (Y/n)?" Ace inquired, taking seat beside (Y/n), "I hope Riddle wouldn't see us here... You know what he'll do if he sees us breaking the rules..."

"I'm afraid you are right, Ace..." Deuce sighed, taking a seat, not noticing he had been holding his breath for long. "I thought he had loosen up after the overblot... But nothing changed." Deuce stated.

"That red haired tyrant is such a pain in the ass." Ace complained. "I gotta agree."  Grim approved, but his attention got caught by the fishes in the aquarium near them.

"Wow! Look at those fishes! Oh! Tunas!!" Grim exclaimed in happiness. "Calm down, geez!" Ace replied, quite shocked by Grim's energetic demeanor.

"(Y/n)! I see you've made it to Mostro Lounge!" They heard a voice speak behind them, making them flinch in their seats as they turned to that way, only to see the dorm head of Octavinelle, Azul Ashengrotto.

"How are you doing in this fine day?" He asked in his quite fancy demeanor. "I'm doing fine, thank you." (Y/n) answered, looking at Azul and smiling slightly.

"Yeah yeah, let's cut the crap. (Y/n) came here to meet Jade and Floyd. Can she meet them?" Deuce asked.

"Why-" Before Azul could even inquire, Floyd exclaimed, "Koebi-Chan!~ I'm so glad you're here!" Then he leaned towards (Y/n), making her lean backwards in shock.

"Here's that freak again..." Ace mumbled, trying his best to ignore the energetic eel.

"Say, Koebi-Chan, did you want to see me?~" Floyd asked, leaning closer to (Y/n). "Ah, (Y/n)! Glad to see you here." Jade spoke from behind, making a shiver run down (Y/n)'s back as she heard his calm, collected, eerie voice.

"Anyways, why did you want to meet them, (Y/n)?" Azul inquired finally, pushing his grey glasses up the bridge of his nose with his white gloved hand.

"Uhm..." (Y/n) took a quick glance of her surrounding; Ace and Deuce were sitting at the edge of their seats, eager to know what will happen as if they were watching a dramatic movie, and Grim was gazing at the fishes in the aquarium, and Azul was waiting for her answer as the Leech twins looked like they would do anything for her.

"It's nothing... I just..." (Y/n) stammered, "I saw the twins being quite uncooperative, and I just wanted to know... Why." She explained.

"(Y/n)... I might want to say something to you... Can we speak elsewhere?" Jade asked (Y/n).

"Sure, we can!" (Y/n) replied, still quite uncomfortable, thinking if it was a good idea or a bad one.

"I... I think we're getting late for the tea party after lunch, (Y/n)... I think we should go!" Ace frantically said. "But, why -" Ace hit Deuce's elbow, signalling him to do the same, "- Oh, yes! We shall... Leave for the tea party! And, we'll take Grim too!"

"Eh?!" Grim exclaimed as Ace and Deuce dragged him away. "We'll see you at class, (Y/n)!" Ace said, running away with the others from Mostro Lounge.

Watching them run away, Azul cleared his throat before speaking, "I shall take my leave now. You guys keep talking." He left after saying this, but (Y/n) still had a feeling that Azul was watching them from afar.

The tension between the eel twins made (Y/n) more and more uncomfortable by each passing second. She could feel their deathly gazes pierce into her soul like a sharp, pointed needle.

"So, Koebi-Chan, what do you want to talk about now?~" Floyd curiously asked, never taking his eyes of the beautiful girl before him, but only making her more uncomfortable.

"I... I just wanted to know why you guys were being uncooperative with each other," (Y/n) chuckled nervously as she spoke, "that's it."

Jade took a deep breath and sighed before speaking up, "(Y/n), I have a confession to make - " " - No, me first!" Floyd intervened.

(Y/n) giggled in amusement. The both of the twins only craved to hear her laugh more. Only he will be the one to make her laugh.

"Anyways, (Y/n), I - " Jade was once again interrupted by his brother, "All he wants to say is that, he loves you. And so do I. But, Koebi-Chan. Can you only love me?" Floyd grabbed (Y/n)'s hands - only making her as uncomfortable as ever - and pleading her to accept him.

"Floyd, please, do not interrupt me..." Jade spoke, "and, (Y/n), I'd be happy if you'll choose me."

"Yeah... But, I can't love both of you, right?" (Y/n) asked quite sheepishly

"Then choose only one of us."

. . .

Forgive my grammar mistakes, English is not my first language. And sorry for the typos, this was quite rushed. Thank you for reading

Request by: Sukipwny