Monster • Azul x Reader

Request by : Monse-han13 , Sonicfan13

. . .

• Despite being a shady business man of Night Raven College, Azul always had an eye on his beloved darling, (Y/n) (L/n). If he had more tasks on his bucket-list, he'd send the Leech twins to stalk on her, always noting what she did the whole day, and they'd report back to Azul.

. If the reports were nothing but (Y/n) spending her time with others (The 1st years), He'd start planning his beloved's punishment. And if the reports were nothing but (Y/n) in Ramshackle dorm, not going out at all, she would be all fine as Azul would let out a sigh of relief.

. As soon as (Y/n) would come back at the Mostoro Lounge at the lunch break, she'd be called to the manager's office to meet her lover. A chilly feeling would rush down her scared body as she would follow the twins to the office, hoping her "punishment" wasn't something too much.

. . .

. As soon as she entered the office, she squeaked in the dark room as the only light source - the door - slammed shut.

. "My my~" a familiar voice muttered, despite being in the dark, he could still feel the girl being all afraid, vulnerable. Though, the aquariums on the sides of the room illuminated the place in a blue hue, making the place look dangerous - as if (Y/n) was being interrogated by a mafia leader. "You do deserve some punishments, my poor, unfortunate angelfish~"

. A deep chuckle escaped from the Octopus man as he fixed his silver glares which rested upon his pale nose. "Tell me, darling..." He leaned closer to (Y/n). His cold, gloved hand reached to her chin, slightly tilting her head upwards as he spoke...

"Are you ready for the monster?"

. . .

Author's note: this might be vanilla type but I have deleted the NSFW parts. Apologies