Smooth as a Snake | Yan!Jamil x Reader x Yan!Kalim

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Tied up, held hostage, severely damaged; That was (Y/n)'s current state. (Y/n) (L/n), a certain student of NRC, who had been held hostage in Sacarabia - a certain dorm of the college. Surrounded by sand, and there was nothing but the overwhelming heat radiating from the sun above.  Orders came from the dorm leader - Kalim Al-asim - to find that girl and invite her to a party.

The dainty girl's uniqueness intrigued the boy. He couldn't wait to make her one of his friends. The impatient boy was a prince after all. He grew up in riches; getting whatever he wanted, and whatever he wished within a second.

(Y/n) accepted the invitation with glee. Her mind filled up with thoughts of making new friends, meeting others, knowing others. But little did she know, she had made a dire mistake ever since accepting it; letting her unfortunate fate lead her to her current situation.

When the sun touched the horizon; the time when the blue sky was painted in rays of red sunlight - making a magnificent hue of purple - the party ended. (Y/n) was about leave, but Kalim grasped her hand. His firm grip sent a cold feeling in her body as she felt a sudden rush of anxiety flow inside her.

That was the moment she saw a glimpse of the prince, which she had never thought she would see. The oh-so enthusiastic lad had turned into someone... With no hint of ruth.

She had a feeling of someone putting Kalim under a spell, manipulating him for their malicious intents. Wishing if they could take over all the prince had. The sin of greed controlling that person to sabotage the young prince only to take over his spot.  

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

That was all the memory she had with the prince until the students seized her from him. Locking her up in a cold, dusty, spare room of the dorm.

Hours had passed since the time she was locked up. Her body trembled in the cold; hands and feet shaking as she huddled herself in the corner. Wrapping herself in the plain, white blanket she had found in the empty bed of the room.

Soon, she was alerted by a gentle knocking on the door. Too scared to get up, she made an enquiry with her hoarse voice, "Who is it?"

Silence was the answer she got. Getting up without any choice, (Y/n) stumbled towards the door. Her hands glided on the gold decorations and carvings of the door before she gripped the handle, pulling it back as she nearly fell while opening it.

"Easy there, (Y/n). You wouldn't want to hurt yourself."

A smooth, slightly nasal voice coaxed, sending a shiver down the girl's spine. His voice was smooth as a snake, the feeling (Y/n) got while hearing him speak was nothing but a snake wrapping itself around its prey; starting to lure them into their dangerous trap.

And (Y/n) was the prey here. Being lured into Scarabia, getting trapped, and now she was about to be ravaged by the tall man before her. His eyes glowed in the dim moonlight - which came from the windows behind - illuminating his long brown locks which dangled from the right side of his head.

"How are you, (Y/n)?~" He enquired, moving closer to the girl as she took a step back in fright. An answer couldn't come from her as she was utterly petrified from all that was happening.

"Well, guess I have to force you to answer your master..." He spoke, taking a deep breath before letting out an exasperated sigh.

He took off his black hood, revealing his beautiful face. Brown skin, charcoal eyes, black long hair... "Such exquisite beauty," (Y/n) thought to herself.

A smirk curled up on his lips seeing the girl inspect his details. Soon, he began to speak,

The one you see before you is your master. Answer when spoken to, lower your head when ordered...
Snake Whisper~

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

I don't know if this satisfied you readers but... I liked describing the Jamil part :)

Request by: Laylasoman