Always There For You | Jade x Reader x Floyd

Dedicated to: Senshi_of_the_Sound

• It is rare to find yanderes who actually care about their (s/o)'s personal boundaries.  I mean, a typical yandere won't refrain from kidnapping their (s/o) and tying them to a chair in a dark basement despite their (s/o) being afraid of the dark or if they are claustrophobic. But there is an exception seen between Jade and Floyd sharing their (s/o) together.

• Jade is more secretive and reserved than his moody and energetic brother. Floyd might go out and brag about his little darling while Jade would rather watch them from afar. Jade has a tendency to keep his thoughts to himself, so he might swallow his jealousy and rage and say blatant threats or conceal it with sarcasm. Being the caring gentleman Jade is outside, he would absolutely understand his (s/o)'s needs and respect it all.

• On the other hand, Floyd might be a bit too much to handle. He would always be on the brim of exploding with emotions. He might even force his (s/o) to do something he really wants to, but then he'll realize that he has to respect his (s/o)'s boundaries so they don't think he is a freak.

• Floyd might come off as possessive, he won't easily share his (s/o) with Jade, which will most likely make Jade angry, and they both will get into a fight. And we all know how deathly brotherly fights can be.

• Anyways, they both have their promise to be always there for their (s/o) if they are pretty weak and timid. Floyd finds a weak (s/o) amusing and he would be more efffectionate. While Jade seems like the man who prefers a strong (s/o) who is pretty badass and stands up for themselves, because Jade gives off major butler vibes and he would be pleased to serve his lady.

• They both are overprotective no matter what type of a person their (s/o) are.