Frederick's life 2

At the Platform 9 3/4 a strawberry blonde boy was seen looking around. Fred came in and the boy beamed.

"Ed! Freddie here!" He said

"Louis you don't need to shout, where are the others?"

"With there friends, c'mon let's find a compartment."

"How active you were before your veela side isn't that strong." Fred II said and Louis shrugged

"7 years can change a person, even you." Louise responded

    Fred II and Louis are walking, a girl hugged Fred II, it was Francheska.

"Freddy you actually went hear in Hogwarts!" Francheska squealed

"What are you talking about?" Louis asked

"Ignore her she's just excited, found an empty compartment?" Fred II asked and Francheska nodded.

"Hey is that Vic snogging a guy?" Fred II asked. It zooms into a blonde girl who resmbled Fleur snogging a guy.

"Sis?"  Louis whispered in shock.

"Victoire Weasley, the eldest of us cousins." Louis introduced

    Teddy then who now have a galaxy hair and bright green talking to a friend noticed Fred II and Louis.

"Guys there you are how's... where are you looking at?" Then his smile dropped when he saw where they are staring.

"Excuse me I'm going to barf in my compartment widow." Disgust was evident as he roll his eyes and walk away.

"What's this drama?" An interested Lavander grinned and giggled

    "I thought Vic have a huge crush on Teddy? As well as Teddy?" Fred II asked as they sat in a compartment.

"That is what I thought as well, I guess things change." Louis said.

Then the door opened revealing twins. "Can we sit here?"

"It's us Lysander!" Lorcan

     "Be our guest." Fred II replied in a bored tone as he stare at the window.

"My name is Lysander Scamender"

"And I'm Lorcan!"

"Hello I'm Francheska Park"

"I'm Louis and this is Fred Weasley II, were cousins not siblings."  He said.

"Ohh, which one of you is the son of George Weasley? Its you Fred II right?" Lorcan asked excitedly

George smirked

     "Yes, yes I am." He said smiling.

Then it changed to a Victoire and her boyfriend leaving the compartment. A girl with a brown hair and eyes with freckles shows up.

"One of our cousins and Molly II older sister, Lucy" (A/n I know Lucy is the eldest but I want to think Lucy is Audrey's grandmothers name..)

"Molly II is Percy's right? Lucy don't look like a prat, in fact she's good looking-- OWW-- mom?!-- okay sorry..." Fred muttered remembering his mom is from the past.

    "Goodness your lips are champ, I can't believe you have a boyfriend even if you like Teddy." she said sitting next to her.

"Well who said that having a crush will not change... no right?" She asked

"True... but seriously why someone Teddy hates? I feel like your doimg it on purpose. And c'mon Teddy's far more superior than... what's his name?"

"It's--"

"Who am I kidding I don't care."

"LUCY WEASLEY!" Vic and Lucy started laughing.

"Hey, which house don't you think Ed will go?" she asked

"Ravenclaw, I don't care if the Weasley tradition is being in Gryffindor. Even Uncle George accepts the 95% possibility as well."

"Ah.." Fred II muttered

    "But what if his much more braver than his intelligence?" Lucy asked.

"Oh Merlin let's not think about that" Vic said in horror.

Some students either snorted or laughed

"The irony"

    "GRYFFINDOR!" The sorting hat yelled and Fred II blinked many times

"What did you asked again Luc?" Vic asked  and Lucy shrugged

"Don'y remember, can't believe it..."

The Gryffindor slowly applause, know one thought he'll be one of them.

Fred II walked toward the table giving Louis a pat.