Next Generation

It was now break time and everyone are enjoying there foods talking to each other.

"We will continue it later" Fred II yelled and everyone chatted about what they saw for the past few hours.

"We will have the visitors after this!" Fred II yelled and many from the Gryffindor table choked their foods and slowly looked at Fred II who smiled innocently.

"YES!" Fred yelled and many laughed.

Professor Umbridge then coughed. "Hem hem, everyone quiet down! This is a school not a diagon alley."

In the slytherin table almost everyone is whining and planning to tell what they learn to their parents. They looked away from Bellatrix who don't know what will happened to his future.

The Ravenclaw table is talking about the Black family and how there is so much more to their family intrigued them.

The Hufflepuffs are pitying the Balck family and thought they have that kind of curse, while guessing who's the hufflepuff that will change Hogwarts in the future.

The Gryffindors are busy thinking and talking about future kids and who guest will be. The past people are interacting with the future students.

"So Harry, right? how old are you?" Lily asked, she don't know why but a part of her wanted to know more about the boy.

"Fifteen" He replied looking at her, and blinked furiously. Lily noticed it and became worried. "A-are you alright? Why are you blinking so hard? ---wait, your eyes are... green?"

"Huh, whats going on?" James asked and hold Harry's shoulders, he knows that Harry is his Future son. So he doesn't need to know why his so worried.

"N-nothing... nothings wrong" Harry tried, he really did tried to stop himself. Blame his arms who wanted to hug his father. And his eyes that started crying out of no where.

Harry's friends and everyone who knows about his parents death wanted to cry at the scene. Professor McGonagall is lucky she brought her handkerchief.

"Prongs what did you do?" Remus asked

The twins paused and looked at their young professor blankly.

"I--I don't know moony, shut it" James replied

"Moony?..." George asked
"Prongs?" Fred continued
"The... Marauders?!" Both yelled with Lee.

The three yelled loudly making everyone look at them except for the Potters and Evans who are busy in there own world.

"Yes... you know us?" Sirius asked them excited.

"We... uhh... Saw you detention papers, you guys have a large shelf on your own with a signature, 'Great Marauders'. On Filch office, we wanted to break your record" Lee lied, except for wanting to break the record part.

'Of course they do' the staffs snorted

"Harrys got your map" Ron said accidentally and James grinned, everyone who don't know looked at Ron curiously.

"Ron!" Hermione hissed and Ron gave her a questionable look. Harry let go and laughed at his friends wiping the tears in his eyes. He felt giddy somehow.

"Hello" A small boys voice said pulling Harry's robes, he looked down and saw young Bill looking up at him.

"Bill get back here!" Mrs. Weasley said as she tried to get up but was stopped by Mr. Weasley.

"Hello Bill, I'm Harry and this is Ron" Harry said and Bill looked at Ron who nervously smiled at the young version of his brother.

"Hi, you look just like mummy! But you have daddys blue eyes" Bill then tucked his hand and Rons robes who look shocked, Ginny and some girls was heard giggling and cooing at young Bill.

"Uh-- I do?"

"Yeah! Are we related? They are my parents come" Bill pulled Ron who laughed at his antics.

Harry looked at the young version of his mother who is smiling at him sweetly. "What?" He asked and Lily snapped "Nothing"

"Everyone please go back to your sits! They will come!" Fred yelled and hexed a stick from his hand that transformed into a table infront of everyone.

Then on top of that table; just like what happened earlier people came out of no where. The group are a little larger than the others though.

"Eddie untangle us!" one of the students yelled "Right hold on!" Fred II yelled back and with a flick of his wand the group untangled and levitated to there sits.

"Guys, were in the past as I told you yesterday. Everyone say there names out loud" Fred II told them and the first student got up.

"Hello past people... my name is- Louis Weasley nice to meet you." The blonde and blue eyed masked guy said

"And tell them who's your parents too." Fred II said as Louis is about to sit down

"My parents are William Weasley and Fleur Delacour, I am the same age as Fred in my time." He said with a sheepish tone.

"That's my name!" Young Bill giggled and everyone surrounding him grinned and cooed.

Two guys beside Louis with blonde curly hair with almond eyes stand up as Louis sat down. "My name is Lysander-- And I'm Lorcan, were the same age as Louis--" "And were the Scamender twins!"

Lysander as, Harry guessed, said "Our parents is Rolf Scamender from Ilvermorny and Luna Lovegood" (A/n: I know Rolf Scamander might attended Hogwarts but I wanted him to have a good reason not being in Harry Potter series)

Everyone who knew Luna turns toward her, she looked excited and shocked. Some girls guessed what kind of guy Looney Lovegood will marry and sniggered loudly.

The twins sat down, a girl with messy red hair with sky blue eyes and freckles stud up proud and grinning. " My name is Molly Weasley II and my parents are Percey Weasley and Audrey Felm from Ilvermorny as well"

Molly looked at her baby boy sleeping and cooed at him silently thanking him. The current siblings are silently shocked but didn't say a word knowing the young version of their mother will ask about it and be worried.

The girl who looks like Angelina-- Harry remembered her name Anne. Curly dark brown hair with dark blue eyes like the twins "I'm Roxanne Weasley, daughter of Angelina Johnson and George Weasley"

George and Angelina's friends look smug. Both looked at each other, George gave her a smile and Angelina quickly looked away flustered an shy. George smile turned into an amused smirk and Fred silently cheered his twin giddily.

Roxanne sat and Harry heart skipped a beat. The next person who stand is one of Harry's future son.