Black family Tree

Any wishes left?" Fred asked and everyone went quiet.

"Okay, so now I'm going to wish if that is okay?" Fred asked,

"Sure" a student mumbled.

"I wish... that the people at Hogwarts will be surprised as more than they are now" Fred II asked and Harry unintentionally grinned.

'Impossible'

Year 2002 Number 12 Grimmault        
                           place

In an empty dark living room many people Apparate

"Malfoy are you really sure about that book that you found in the Malfoy library?" Harry's voice is heard from the small crowd.

Many looked at the current Draco Malfoy who's face in unreadable. Inside he don't know what's happening, he never went there before. Why would he be in there family library?

While many people are in awe at looking at there future selves and felt weird at the same time

"Positive, this book belongs to Orion Black and he gave it to my grandfather for same keeping. He was hiding it from his wife and cousin."

   Now Sirius and Regulus frowned, what would there father be hiding? Both there parents fight a lot that when there father died, there mother destroyed his painting and his gifts to both Sirius and Regulus. Which are broom sticks.

"Why would someone like Orion Black hide something from Walburga Black mate?" Blaise Zabini asked him

"Don't know maybe his woman?" Ronald Weasley replied snorting

"Mister Weasley!" Professor Mcgonagall half heartedly scolded him. But inside Minerva had known him before and it is kind of true, but she knows both Cygnus and Walburga knows about Orions former Hogwarts lover.

"That did not happened yet, but it may be true"he whispered for only his friends would hear. Harry and the others snickered

The others laughed but Astoria Greengrass just sigh and walked to Hermione Granger.

Astoria frowned, why would she be there?

"So where is the room where the Black Family Tree is?" she asked her. Harry who heard it lead the way and they all went there.

"Huh, this place is big" Neville muttered at awe as he look at the old things.

"Here, now what?" Harry asked facing Draco who gave the book to Astoria and went to the middle the room.

Astoria flipped the page and read it "Toujours pur mais l'arbre de vie ne mentira jamais, dis-nous ce qu'il y a dans l'obscurité de la pureté noire"

"What?"

Both future and current Ron asked

"All I understand there is Toujours pur" Sirius relpied laughing

"What is it?" Frank asked him

"Always pure, Black family motto" Sirius said chuckling

"Of course it is" Marlene snorted earning a glare from Narcissa Black. To some who understand it frowned, specially Regulus

Draco then grabbed a blade and himself letting his blood drop on the floor.

Astoria kept reading. "Offrez un sang de la famille et des mots de son amant nous voulions connaître le secret caché dans l'arbre de la pureté"