Corlext Marauders

"Any questions left?" Fred asked

"Hey I had one!" Sirius everyone looked at him

"I wish to see if there will be an awsome next marauder"

Mcgonagall coughed

"Okay then" Fred II replied grinning. He can't wait for their reaction, especially the slytherins...

The former marauders will be so proud of the Corlext right now following there footsteps but in there own way..

"Corlext?" James asked amused

"Yeah, they made fun of the name for who knows why. But it might have a secret meaning since they have Ben in the group" Fred replied

"Who?" Sirius asked

"Watch" Fred said pointing the screen

Messing with there professors and all first years in every house.

"Every house?!" Remus asked astonished. So Gryffindors as well?

Slytherins in the past were also astonished, who new the future idiots are going to be fair?

They do things in a foul way, inherit the marauders map since one of them is a Potter.

"Of course one is" Young and older Severus muttered rolling there eyes.

But they made there own friendshind necklace that had the symbol of each of there houses

"Each of there houses?" Sirius asked

Each boys are different but still managed to be a dangerous group of boys.

Starting from the Gryffindor Corlext: James Sirius Potter

"Whoo!" James and Sirius cheered earning a laugh from the students

His a Quidditch star player of hogwarts, a chaser like his mother and a DADA specialist like his dad.

"Harry" Ron cheered and Harry turned pink

"Hey, I'm not that goo--"

"Oh shut it Harry, you passed Professor Lupins test two years ago" Hermione replied

"Professor Lupin?" Remus asked

"Yeah"

He is a goofy fun boy but also a perfectionist like his cousins. He does homeworks and tasks seriously, and doesn't care not sleeping until he finished all the homework he had.

And takes love seriously unlike his other friends.

"Good"Lily muttered. Unlike his namesakes his a good boy.

That is also the reason why he don't have a girlfriend

Then a picure of James Sirius smiling softly in the camera sitting in the couch of Gryffindor beside the fireplace.

The other houses was curious to see more of the house. It is so, red...

While the past people was shocked to see James Sirius or Jay (who look like James) smiling in an odd way that they never seen before. A soft and kind one that innosently.

Fred II laughed, "Jay knows to smile like that since his a model and the first son of Harry Potter. So he need to act sweet and good in public."

"Well that makes sense"Sirius said. he remember doing the same thing when his a kid.

next is the Hufflepuff Corlext: Carlos Astro Warbeck. The grandson of the old singer Celestina Warbeck and the son of the famous wizard model in 20's Arkell Werebeck from France

He is caring and had all the traits of Hufflepuff

The head teacher smiled proudly, but breath nervously cause he is a 2nd Generation merauder

He loves pranks and showed that not all hufflepuff are kind and gentlemen.. He is considered one of the handsome devils of The Hogwarts newspaper. Why?

The 1st years flinched cause they asked that in there mind

Because of his a casanova or a playboy. His friends can't even enumerate how many girlfriends he played with or the girls he just kissed for fun

The girls looked insulted, while the other houses point of view of Hufflepuffs started to change.

Then a picture of a boy leaning in the table of the hufflepuff common room. Looking at the camera as if seducing it. Half of the students blushed, but some frowned.

Next is the Ravenclaw Corlext, Juaquin Josse. The France Minister of Magics son. He came to Hogwarts because he lived here with his muggle father for 6 years since they got divorce

"That's so sad" A muggleborn first year muttered

"A divos?" A pureblood friend

"Divorce, a separation of marriage in a legal way" Hermione replied

"Thank you miss Granger" He replied

He don't remember mothers appearance anymore, nor his two younger siblings face. And he don't read France news papers to see them.

Also, he had step muggle siblings since his dad remarried to his wonderful step mom who had two twins the same age as his biological younger brother.

Speaking about this make think he moved on, but merlin knows he don't...

This bitter side of him is hidden by the brains and acting. So is the positive smiling side of him. He act so innoscent no one really knows his the brain of all their awesome pranks.

Then a boy came with look like his from France. His standing crossed arms, grinning at the camera leaning at the common rooms big book shelf.

"Bookshelf?" A slytherin asked

"Yeah we had some, it's all good really" A ravenclaw replied

And lastly is a Corlext Slytherin.

"No there shouldn't be one" James muttered in horror.

"It's your future grandsons decision in the future" Fred II replied calmly

Quaiver Yaxley, grandson of a death eater. It's practically the most isolated part of his childhood. Knowing your grandfather is a death eater who knew he'll be friends with Harry Potter's son?

His a quiet devil of the group, he is good at memorising each person in Hogwarts. He knows and analyze who can they make fun with and not.

His also the one who made up the evil pranks.

Then a figure of a boy standing near a green torch fire in the gray walls that is decorated in green curtains.

"For a dungeon, that's nice" Sirius commented laughing

Slytherins glared at him half heartedly. Many smiled at him.