Twins difference

"Okay... I need to do something first before we wish something" then Fred II swift the staff and the past people all left.

"Now what do you want next?"

" What's the difference between Fred and George Weasley?" A certain guy yelled and the twins stared at him at horror

Lee laughed and Angelica silently agreed, I mean she needs to know the basics of who's she's going to marry right? Then again she and George do know some...

"NOO!" The twins yelled in unison.

There are almost no difference in their features except that when they smile. George instantly goes to a soft smile or amused smirk, while Fred gives a bright grin.

so 1. they don't have the same smile...

"We don't?" the twins said and looked at each other in unison.

"I knew it!" The 7th year Gryffindor Prefect (their batch) yelled and got hit by the 7th year Head Girl who's a Gryffindor.

"I thought you guys have different types of smile."Lee said in dismay.

And at who they act, they're both mischievous and brave.

The twins grinned and their enemies rolled there eyes.

But when comforting someone, 2. Fred the funnier and George is the more sympathetic.

"Okay so at relationships, Fred will make you laugh till you forget while George will listen and comfort till you get better? Why don't you guys do that to your little sister!" Ginny complained

"You don't show your vulnerable side Ginny how would you know?" George replied

"Good point..."

3.Fred talks first while George talks second. Meaning Fred is more talkative while George is more observing and silent.

"Everyone knows that." Fred said

"No don't think so Fred, Percy's the only one." George said.

The twins automatically went quiet.

4. Fred is more reckless and George often reminds him to draw the line... sometimes...

The twins laughed while some scoffed in disbelief.... specially Ron was always the victim to their silly and often questionable antics.

Both twins are sarcastic when irritated and when get so offended by someone who hurt who they care and is not be afraid to fight... Like literally jump with a punch and a kick.
But 5. George is the scary one when angry.

"I'M NOT!" George yelled offended when Ron and Ginny laughed

"Fred?" George asked "You... are."

"We look alike how come I'm more scarier?" George asked challenging his brother

"Your more silent one your eyes... how can I explain?" Fred looked at fellow Gryffindor male batch mates.

"George, you can control your emotions more. Your face will suddenly give off a cold demeanor and your pupils will go smaller."

"What he said" Fred said

"Pupils go smaller? Your exaggerating." George replied "I don't believe it!"

Inside the Gryffindor Common Room where there are 6th Year 4 boys still awake at night are making a mess.

"Luther is that your best shot? Hah, missed!" Fred yelled he dodged a book.

"You git this is not a game give it back I'm going to be late!"

Luther gave Lee a sign, Lee cast a spell and water is about to hit Fred. But Fredd heard the spell and cast the shield on time. Luther then grabbed Fred's pocket revealing a Prefect's badge and a pic of a Hufflepuff girl.

The hufflepuff Prefect blushed, and her friends giggled

But the water sprayed of George and his homework. The three paused and looked at him in horror. George lowered his head and stood up. "Petrificus Totalus!" and Lee fell on his bed.

"BOYS! NO HIDING PREFECT BADGE, NO SPRAYIN WATERS AT EACH OTHER INSIDE THE COMMON ROOM! AND NO FULL-BODY-BIND CURSE!" Professor McGonagall yelled and the boys just looked at each other trying not to smile and failing.

"AND NO THROWING MY BOOKS YOU SHAMELESS GRYFFINDOR PREFECT" The librarian yelled

"Oh no.." Fred whispered and Luther look shocked and confused.

"G-George--"

"Fred... you have homework's that you haven't finished yet right?"  George looked at the two coldly still having his head a little low.

"Yes..." "Go outside and do it." he replied as it he lift his head as if his looking down on them, the invisible camera zooms in to George as his pupils visibly went smaller.

"Right." Fred follows wincing "And Luther, give me a reason why you did that." George demands while walking while his body is soaking wet.

"George what are--"

"Now" he replied gripping his wand

"It's a strategy to get Fred off guard. I didn't know Lee would use a Water-spray spell." Luther said and George stopped, the water is already dripping on the floor.

"That's it? I'm starting my additional 4 parchment essay that Snape had been nagging me in attempt to make me leave Advance Potions are all drenched and the ink is not yet dry, and that's the only reason?" George coldly laughed and Luther have mixed emotions.

"Do you know how hard it is to buy this simple things?" he asked

"S-sorry I can give you mi--"

"Go do your prefect duty till I'm asleep." Luther slowly leaves. George walked to Lee's bed leaving trails.

"I know you heard me Lee. I'm stressed and pissed right now because of Snape. And you are not helping because you just have to do that crazy stunt." George put a spell on himself.

"I'm not that bad as being the scariest, It's just that I'm stressed that time. " George said and many are quiet.

"It's not the first nor will it be the last George." Fred replied and his two kids nodded.

"Honestly your worst in my time." Roxanne said

"Only because your pushing all dad's buttons." Fred II replied and she stick her tongue at him.

"Wait, George your in Advance Potion?" Ron asked

"Yeah." George subtly replied.