How I think they look like

Harry Potter
His would have a thick round glasses because Dudley wanted him to look 'lame'.

His eyes are like this

His classis Potter messy hair was often mistaken as curly

His classis Potter messy hair was often mistaken as curly. The color a mix of Jet black and dark brown.

 The color a mix of Jet black and dark brown

H.is tanned because of all the outside Chores and Quidditch. Before it was fair and smooth like his moms. Like his parents he doesn't get pimples. But it also helps that Aunt Petunia wanted everyone and everything to be clean at her house.

Ron Weasley
His a tall, have big veiny hands and feet (Imagine him twirling his wand like those hot hands on tiktok!)

Lots of freckles, his fair, like Harry the Prewett family never had pimples. No matter how much he spends outside on a sunny day he doesn't get tanned.

He have short auburn red hair like his father, long nose like his mother, wide shoulders like his father

Hermione GrangerHer hair is so bushy and thick, the only reason its shoulder length is for her to tie it whenever she reads or do her homework

Hermione Granger
Her hair is so bushy and thick, the only reason its shoulder length is for her to tie it whenever she reads or do her homework.
W

(Note: Hermione don't have ethnicity from the books. I don't know if she's white, brown or black. But it is possible that one of her parents, her mom most likely, might be an immigrant who wanted to prove something on naming her daughter 'Hermione'.

And untamed hair or bushy hair is genetics in any race, its not said to might have been curly or wavy...

In my headcanon she's half Latina.)

Have olive skin tone and light brown eyes. She have a pouty red lip that she thought is her only 'good looks'.

Draco Malfoy
He looks like his mother with fathers pointy facial structure.

if you look at him from far away you would mistaken him as an Albino.

He have the Black families gorgeous looks that are over shadowed by his sneers and overall spoiled rotten personality.

Just like her mother he have black eyebrows and the roots of his hair is black like his grandmother Druella Black nee Rosier.

He have dark grey eyes like his granduncle Orion, uncle Regulus and disowned aunt Andromeda.

His very fair but healthy because the Malfoy family have Japanese descents that it became a family trademark.

He'd gotten thin and sickly pale with dark circles in 6th Year in Anxiety and lack of sleep because of his task in killing Dumbledore.

He gelled his hair up because he thinks it's cool. He stopped at 6th year when his tasked to kill Dumbledore.

His hair is wavy like the Black family that was mistaken for so long as the Malfoy straight hair since he put his hair up.

(Unlike in the movie the Black Family will have wavy locks. It doesn't feel aristrocratic to me. Like the Black family goes on parties being seen as the "most good looking family" in the wizarding world.

Considering the fact that the Aristrocratic Wizarding families are old fashion. Curly hair isn't the standard fashion. Except for ringlets which is the Aristracratic old muggle fashion.)

He have long thick eye lashes as well but the ends are platinum blonde so it doesn't look that long