12. Surprise

🔹Cameron's pov🔹

Today I'm going to tell Addie the truth. We aren't really moving to Arizona we are just moving from Chino Hills to LA but we had to change schools and get a new house. I went into her room and found her asleep next to her iPad it almost falling off her bed.

I tapped her softly and she instantly woke up and started to rub her eyes. I smiled at the thought of her expression when she found out we weren't leaving the state. I kissed her head and laughed a little I just can't stop thinking about it.

"Hay Addie I have a surprise for you I think you'll like it a lot", I said to her.

"The only way I would like a gift from you is if we could not leave Cali I don't wanna leave", she said turning the other way.

"Wellllllllll", I said dragging the l.

🔺Addison's pov🔻

"Wellllllllll", dad said.

"Well", I said losing patience.

"We aren't leaving the state just a new city", he smiled.

"Your lying", I exclaimed.

"Nope I'm 100% truthing and you wanna know something else" he said.

"What", I said excitedly.

"Matt and the Jacks will be very close to us so we will see them more", he said. I gave him the biggest hug in the history of hugs and kissed his cheek.

"Well since we're not actually leaving Cali can I go to Lauren's house", I asked.

"No bud we have to pack you do know that we leave tomorrow right", I asked.

"Yeah I get it", I said looking down.

"I love you Addison Elise", dad said kissing my hand as if I was a princess and walking out.

"Love you too", I said to him trying not to make it seem like I was a little upset I couldn't go to Lauren's.

I went into my closet and looked for something cozy to where sense all I would be doing today is packing. I was happy I didn't have to school today but it was Friday and a half day at my school anyway. My dad just didn't want me to go. I kept going through my closet but I couldn't find anything I was about to go through my drawers when my dad called me downstairs.

"You called", I said just as he was about to say something I ran to Hayes and jumped on top of him. He was like 10 now and I hadn't seen him since I was like seven or six. He stumbled back a bit and then fell on the couch. We both laughed and I almost cried I was so happy to see him.

"What are you doing here", I asked.

"What is he doing here", I said turning to my dad.

"Hayes is going to live with us in LA so he's here just a couple days early", dad said.

"Okay", I said.

"We are about to go do a little clothes shopping so get dressed we'll wait for you", Nash said.

"Alright", I said running upstairs.

I got in the shower and washed my hair. I got out the shower and put my robe on and a towel on my drenched hair. I walked into my room and saw Hayes sitting on my bed. I jumped and at that moment I was so glad I had a tanktop on and boy short underwear on.

"Hay", I breathed out holding my heart because he scared me.

"Hay", he smiled. I walked over to my vanity and took my towel off my hair and shook it around like a dog. I tied it up in a top knot. I walked into my closet and starting looking for something to wear.