8. Hospitals

🔹Addison's pov🔹

I woke up to the sound of many male voices and I was ever so curious to find out what it was. I tip toes downstairs making sure no one heard me then I ran over to the kitchen and crouched down behind the counter. Someone came behind me picked me up and yelled "gotcha". I looked at their face and I'm sure my face was lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Matt", I screamed.

"Addison", he mocked.

"Daddy why is Matt here", I asked as dad walked in. I was now on matts shoulder.

"Everyone is here you wanna see em", dad asked.

"Even Taylor and Shawn", I asked getting excited.

"Yes Addie", dad laughed. He took a picture of me on Matt's shoulders and I smiled really big. Matt walked into the den and there was all of magcon. Even Hayes but it wasn't that special because Hayes lived with us now.

"Jack Jack",I said waving. *Jack Jack is Jack Johnson*

"Hey Addie bear", he said drinking some of his Starbucks.

"So what time do you guys wanna go to dinner this evening", Matt asked swaying back and forth.

"Around 5:00 probably", dad said checking an app called Twitter he said I couldn't have one though.

"Where are we going", I asked.

"We are going to celebrate Aaron and Mahogany's birthday", Taylor told me.

"Oh okay", I said.

〰〰〰 4:30〰〰〰

We were on our way to the restaurant when my favorite song came on. LA Love by fergie.

Every city every state

Every county you know

This is how it goes

🔻Cameron's pov🔻

We pulled up into a seafood place and I mentally face palmed myself.

"Guys Addison is allergic to sea food", I said smacking Nash in the back of the head.

"Well sorry who pissed in your fucking cereal", Nash asked all angry.

"Whatever", I said getting out the car and picking up Addison.

"You tiered Addie", I laughed because she was knocked out. Snoring and everything.

"Your adorable", I whispered to her.

"Addie baby wake up", I said to her.

"No", she said burying her head into my shirt.

"Okay you'll miss the doughnuts they have", I said trying to get her up.

"Really", she said popping up instantly.

"Yeah", I said smiling because she makes me happy through are ups and downs.

We waited for a while then we finally got our table. The waiter came up to me and of course I got a slut that looks like she just quit her job at hooters. Although their fried pickles are to die for. (A/N: I'm sorry I just love fried pickles so much).

"Hi I'm Gwenith how may I help you guys today", she said moving around so her boobs could shake and it was really making me uncomfortable that my child is looking at this.

"Uh do you guys have anything isn't seafood related here my daughter is allergic", I asked her.

She smirked a little at Addison then looked back at me and nodded.