23. The Date

🔹Addison's Pov🔹

It's a Saturday and I'm so excited, dad is going on an all day date with Emily which mean little old me is going to Sophia's house. It's kinda been bugging me knowing that a girl I dance with is going on a date with my dad but whatever.

I got in the shower and just wet my hair because it's easier to brush that way. I got out and put on some neon orange nike shorts with specks of teal in them they have a weird swim trunk like material and a teal Nike shirt on with a neon orange check going across my chest. I wore low top neon orange converse.

If your wondering why I'm dressing so sporty is because Sophia and I play soccer and basketball in her yard and practice gymnastics and I teach her dance skills and she teaches me baseball and softball skills it fun. We are incredibly competitive.

I walked downstairs and saw Nash and dad having an arm wrestle so I decided to help Nash win because it looked like he would break any moment. I tip toed over to dad and put my face close to his ear holding in my giggles. And took a huge breath.

"POTATO", I screamed is his ear he loosened his grip on Nash's hand causing Nash to easily push his hand down.

"Seriously Addison you had to do that then really", he said slightly annoyed. I was going to say something back when all of a sudden Nash interrupted.

"Addiebear here was just trying to help me because she loves me more", Nash said.

"How much was he struggling to hold me up", dad asked.

"Uh", I said not wanting to hurt Nash's feelings.

"See", dad said.

"Dad can we go", I asked.

"Sure, Nash I'm gonna take Addison to Sophia's and then come back to get ready for my date", he said slightly singing the word date.

**

I got there and Sophia and I immediately started playing a game of hardcore tennis with strawberry shortcake rackets.

🔺Emily's pov🔻 (A/N: NEW POV 😊)

I looked at the clock and it was 10:06 almost time for my date with Cameron. I've liked him for a while like since high school but I felt it was awkward because I teach and dance with Addison.

I walked to my closet and looked for something to wear. All week I've been asking Cameron where we are going but he said its a surprise. I decided to wear something classy but poppy and fun. I dressed in a black and white short sleeve shirt, coralish color shorts and the bottom of them kinda looked like pedals, black sandals, a gold and white flower necklace, a gold watch, and sunglasses. I packed a lipgloss and put it in my tiny black bag. I painted my nails coral with the little time I had left and put my hair in a high ponytail. A/N: Her outfit is in the picture

"Looking okay Emily", I said to myself looking at myself in the mirror before heading out ready for Cameron and I to have our date.

I sat in my steps scrolling through my Twitter feed before I saw a car pull up in my driveway. I saw Cameron and smiled. God he's handsome, I thought.

"Emily you look...Gorgeous", he said admiring my outfit.

"Thanks you don't look half bad yourself", I laughed getting into the car. He was wearing a white t shirt, black pants, and vans.

"So are you excited", he asked.

"I probably would be if someone told me what we were doing", I said.