35. School Dayz

Addison's pov

I woke up early on a Wednesday morning so that I could get ready for Christmas break. I never really cared about looking good when it was a half day so I threw on some sweatpants with my dad initials on them and a sweatshirt with my initials on them. AED. They were in fancy writing.

I put on some uggs and left my blonde locks out onto my shoulders.

I went downstairs and sat at the table. I was making some cereal when I felt someone come behind me and steal the cereal.

"HAY", I screamed at CJ once I relived it was him.

"What", he giggled. He must be in a good mood today.

"Gimme the cereal", I said.

"Gimme got shot", he said sticking his tongue out. I started to chase him around the house.

"Hay hay hay what's going on here", dad said coming downstairs with Kate in his arms.

"CJ stole my cereal", I said out of breath.

"It's not your cereal", he said emphasizing your.

I rolled my eyes.

"Let CJ get his cereal first then you Addison", he said.

"Dad that's not f-"

"Addison", he warned.

"I'm not hungry any more", I said annoyed now because he ruins everything I swear.

I sat in my room alone looking at walls until it was time to go.

I walked downstairs and grabbed a cereal bar and went out to the car and waited for everyone.

I sat looking out the window waiting for them when they finally came out.

I buckled myself in as we went down the street to school.

Emily wasn't feeling well so dad drove is in today.

"Bye guys have fun at school", he said dropping us off.

"Bye dad", CJ said. I didn't say anything I just walked off to find Sophia.

"Ello Sophia", I said in a British accent.

"Why ello Addison", she smiled.

"What brings you hear on this fine morning", she laughs in her British accent.

"Oh nothing but greatness called school", I giggled.

"Oh look the dorks just being dorks", Tessa said. I rolled my eyes.

"Cmon Addie they don't matter", Sophia said grabbing my arm.

I ignored her she keeps getting me in trouble and things and I'm really getting mad.

"Why do you always pick on us", I said in front of everyone at lockers.

"Because I can", she smiled.

"Is that so or is it because you really wanna be us huh", I said.

"Oh please I would hate to be you", she said.

"Why because you wouldn't want to be bullied but it's okay to bully others right", I said.

I looked to the side and saw CJ talking to Isabella she's pretty and nice but I think she likes Hayes. I shook it off and looked back at Tessa.