71.New Song

Addison

My ear started crying as I watched the news man say that there was a lockdown on our neighborhood for AT LEAST 4 DAYS.

What the fuck.

"I have to stay here with this filthy blonde for four days", Tessa said.

I coughed as I held in the insult I refuse to stoop down to her level.

I got up and walked away. My dad pulled Nash into the kitchen after he heard Tessa. He doesn't need to be yelling at him he needs to be yelling at Hayes.

I ran up to my room and sat on my bed about to do a Netflix marathon.

Then I got an email from my teacher giving us work assignments.

I groaned of pure frustration and then got up to get a notebook and pencil.

I put on Harry Potter and decided to do a Harry Potter movie marathon while I tried to do my work.

Hayes and Tessa walked in and closed the door they came with snacks.

None for me......

Then Hayes gave me some Cheetos and a caprisun.

He smiled lightly and sat on the blow up mattress.

My dad got two separate mattresses for the two.

He sat on his and took his laptop. I heard him cuss under his breath.

I didn't react nor did I look up. I just typed my essay about something you miss. I thought about Hayes then made a 'fuck no' face at the pages document in front of me.

"What are you making that face at", Tessa bucked.

I cleared my throat gulping down a rude remark.

"My essay", I responded as I started to type about my mom.

I did not know my mom but I sure do miss her I'm always thinking of things that wouldn't have happened if she was here. There are pros and cons of her being gone. Although she isn't alive she has still sacrificed and provided for me.....

*finally finished the essay*

"Wow Addison I love you face are you going for a dry skin look", she commented on the fact that I didn't have any make up.

"Better than having an oily face huh", I said. I didn't even regret it she's just plain bitchy and 2 can play at that game.

She pushed me into the wall and then attacked Hayes's face in a make out.

I let out an tired breath.

I just walked away.

I went in the basement and started to right I called my old friend.

Jackson Sanders.

We haven't talked in months but I needed to tell him everything that has happened.

***

"That sucks bub", he said.

Next thing you know I was showing him a new riff I made on the piano

"ADDIE LETS MAKE A SONG", he yelled.

"Sure you start", I said.