3-Careless?

Third Person's POV

The next day, at lunch. They are in their usual table, waiting for Sunoo.

"What's taking him so long?"

Jay said bored. They're waiting for him before they eat.

"Maybe he has something to do. I saw him and his seatmate, they're busy."

Heeseung said explaining for Sunoo.

"Who's his seatmate?"

His mate, Ni-Ki asked.

"Oh. Don't be jealous. Jake is handsome but you know that Sunoo always have his eyes to you."

Heeseung calmly said, making Ni-Ki blush.

"I'm sorry I'm a little bit late! Jake hyung was so into his research. I pushed him to rest. He's not feeling well but he's not listening to me."

Sunoo said as he proceeded to sit, pouting. Heeseung choked on his drink.

"Wait. What? Research?! Hell! We have research?! What subject!? Why didn't you tell me?! When's the submission?! Oh I haven't—"

"Hyung calm down. It's just HIS research."

Sunoo said, rolling his eyes, cutting him off.

"His research? What's that about?"

Now it's Ni-Ki's turn to ask. Sunoo looked at him.

"Well......."

"Well??"

"It's about 𝘷𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘴."

Sunoo said whispering. The table went silent.

"About vampires? Why is he curious about uhm....."

Jungwon asked. Unable to finish his sentence. Thinking of an appropriate reply for him not to sound too rude in front of the vampires themselves.

"You know what? Let's just eat. Because I'm sooooooo hungry."

Jay suddenly said. Changing the topic. Just by that, the table was loud again and they proceeded to eat.

Well. It's only them. Sunghoon has been stealing glances at Sunoo. Ever since the younger arrived, he felt something.

'Why does Sunoo smells a very faint scent of 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘴?'

He felt like he need to give Sunoo an extra look. Whatever happened before he came to them, Sunghoon wants to know who he was with.

Well. It was only because Sunoo hugged Jake before going. He wants to cheer Jake up because the man is not feeling well.

Sunghoon was so into his thoughts. He didn't notice Heeseung looking at him.

'So it is right. Sunghoon. Sunghoon I hope you won't be too careless and just go to him.'

After eating, Sunoo stood up immediately.

"I need to go~ Bye."

And he walked out. Rushing. The other four looked at Ni-Ki.

"What's up with your mate Ni-Ki?"

Ni-Ki shrugged. They just followed the direction Sunoo went. Sunghoon in deep thought.

'Is he going to him?'

Sunoo rushed to go back to their room. To his surprise, he didn't saw Jake.

'Where are you hyung?'

He waited. And waited. But Jake didn't attended their afternoon classes.

(𝘉𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘺)

"𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐨. 𝐈𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲?"

Heeseung suddenly messaged him. Sunoo looked at his back, he found his hyung staring at him.

"𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠."

"𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭. 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞."

"𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠. 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥."

That made Heeseung stop. He thought of Sunghoon.

'Can he feel it? Sunghoon. You better get a grip of yourself.'

Well. Too bad. Sunghoon is in the library. Sitting quietly. His eyes are focused in one person. 𝘑𝘢𝘬𝘦.

-Sunghoon O.O