26-Nightmare

Third Person's POV

-I forgot to add warning hehe.
cw // blood, murder-

Jake woke up from the noise downstairs. Rubbing his eyes, he went down. Seeing her mother's back in the stairs, he planned to surprise her.

Like what a normal and childish 12 year old thinks. Planning to shout "boo", but he was the one who was surprised instead to hear his mom scream.

"Why can't you leave us alone? We won't tell anyone about this!"

Hiding at her back, he took a peek downstairs. Stopping when he saw a group of men surrounding his father.

One particular man is holding his father's neck. But that didn't got his attention. It was because. The man has fangs. He let out a whimper. The vampire saw him.

"And you have a kid? He's pretty lovely isn't he?"

"Don't touch my son! Take me instead!"

"What? Mommy. What's daddy saying?"

His mom turned to him. She smiled. But her eyes are scared.

"Sweetheart, go back to your room."

"No. Let the kid stay. We're going to play a game."

"A game?"

"Please! Not my son!"

"I don't care. Now. We'll play. You're familiar with hide and seek right?"

The vampire spoke. Sitting in the couch as he signalled the others to let Jake's dad go.

He immediately ran to the two. Holding them tight.

"Hide. And if we found you. You know what's next."

The three ran outside. His mom was dialing on her phone.

"H-Hello? Sandra? T-track my phone. Go here right now. They found u-us."

She put her phone to Jake's pocket, she stared at him.

"Sweetheart. Later. When mom said run, you run. Okay?"

"What do you mean mom?"

"COME OUT ALREADY! LET'S CUT THE CHASE!"

The three panicked. Jake's dad turned to the two.

"You guys go. I'll try to stop him."

"We both know you can't handle him."

Jake's dad held his mom.

"I love you both so much. Remember this okay? Save Jake. He needs to love no matter what."

Jake's mom nodded. The two started to run. Looking for a place to hide, they continued to run when they heard a scream.

Jake looked back. And what he saw was indeed the worst.

The vampire has his hands on Jake's dad, his head on his neck. He removed his hold as he threw his body on the ground.

Jake saw the blood dripping on his chin. He screamed in horror.

"DADDY!!!!!!!!"

The vampire looked at their direction. Smirking as he wiped the blood on his mouth, he turned to them.

His mom grabbed him. They ran. And ran. And ran.

"YOU KNOW YOU CAN NEVER HIDE TO ME."

Jake's mom spoke as they ran.

"Jake. J-Jake sweetie. Continue running okay? No matter what. Just run."

"And don't look back. Listen to mommy okay?"

"But mom? Dad's—"

They stopped running. Jake's mom grabbed him. Shaking his shoulder, she screamed.

"I DON'T CARE ANYMORE! WE NEED TO LIVE JAKE! WE NEED TO LIVE!!! LET'S JUST GO AND ESCAPE THIS—"

His mom stopped talking. Jake stared at her, surprised when she saw her coughing blood.

"M-mom?! MOMMY!!!!"

"Didn't I told you to run?"

The vampire held Jake's mom. They're both facing at Jake. His mom spoke.

"Sweetie? R-remember what I said? R-run."

Jake took steps backwards. He was trembling with fear. Crying, he tripped on a rock and fell.

"Mom? M-mommy I'm scared."

Jake's mom smiled at him. Even if the vampire is holding her neck, she smiled at him.

"Everything's going to be fine sweetie. Don't worry."

"We both know it won't."

The vampire whispered to her. She trembled.

"P-Please just let my son go."

"Pft. That's funny."

The vampire spoke. Before she could even reply, he exposed her neck, breaking it, before sucking her blood.

"MOM!!!!!!"

Jake screamed. He screamed and screamed. Without thinking, he stood up and attacked the vampire.

"What did you do to my mommy?!!! WHAT DID YOU—"

Jake tried to punch him. The vampire pushed him and he fell down again. Leveling to Jake, he held his face harshly.

"You're parents are not as clean as you think they are. THEY KILLED MINE. AND I NEED TO KILL YOURS."

"You're bad!!! I HATE YOU!!!"

The vampire slapped him.

"Go on hate me. Not like that would change anything."
He stood up.

"I'll let you love not because they said so. I'll let you live because I know you won't last any longer anyway."

He spoke as he threw a punch to him. It was a lighter one but Jake flew. And he coughed blood.

"B-bad."

The vampired scoffed at him before he turned away. Once he did, Jake looked at his mom's body.

"M-mommy....."

He tried to approach her but he can't. Soon enough, he was getting eaten by the darkness.

"NO!!!!!"

Jake woke up. Breathing heavily. His eyes scanned his room.

"Sunghoon? Sunghoon? W-where are you?"

He was trembling. He searched his phone. Cursing when he can't type Sunghoon's name.

Tears are forming in his eyes.

'Somebody help me.'

He don't know what to do. Standing up. He walked around the room. Fiddling his fingers. His eyes noticed his comfort room.

'I thought I'm not going to do it again.'