17-Waiting

Third Person's POV

'It couldn't be. Right?'

"J-just questions. I need to go to work now. You go back to Sunghoon and Ni-Ki? Already."

Jake said brushing Sunoo away. The younger didn't mind anymore. He knows he had made Jake uncomfortable.

Once arriving, he found a glaring Sunghoon. He sat beside Ni-Ki, closing his eyes, he rested on his shoulder.

"Now—"

"He seems to be extra curious about vampires. When I asked him what is he going to do if he found out that vampires exist, he said he's going to ask them something. But when I asked what, he avoided my question."

Sunghoon stopped.

"So. Is that why he feels hurt a while ago?"

"He's hurt?"

Sunoo sat properly at his statement.

"Yes. That's why I messaged you. I'm worried sick Sunoo."

The table went silent. Sunghoon found himself staring at Jake. Watching the man prepare the coffee for the customers.

"What time will his shift end?"

He randomly asked. Looking at the two in front of him.

"At five hyung. Why? You're going to wait for him?"

He stares at Sunoo before thinking. Then he nodded.

"Alright then. We better go."

Sunoo said grabbing Ni-Ki with him.

"I thought I'll date Sunghoon hyung for today?"

Sunoo stopped grabbing him. He crossed his arms as he glared at Ni-Ki.

"Are you choosing Sunghoon hyung over me? Over YOUR mate? Huh? Nishimura Riki."

'Uh. Oh. He called him with his real name.'

Sunghoon watched the two. Ni-Ki gulped. Before standing.

"It's—"

Before he could even speak, Sunoo dashed out of the shop. Ni-Ki rushed on following him.

"Hey! Yah! Sunoo! Sunoo hyung! Love! Baby! Babe!!!!!!!!!"

Sunghoon shook his head.

'Good luck Ni-Ki haha.'

"Where'd they go?"

Surprised he looked at his back. He saw Jake, holding a tray and looking at the door. He turned to look at Sunghoon.

"Oh. Them? They went to their date."

"Really? They're dating? I didn't know."

'They're mates. Like 𝘶𝘴.'

"Yeah."

Taking the seat of Ni-Ki in front of him, he spoke.

"Then what are you still doing here?"

Sunghoon looked at him. Raising his eyebrow as he smiled.

"I'll wait for you. I'll walk you home."

Jake looked at him. Face obviously showing confusion. Sunghoon laughed at him.

"Come on. I just love walking you home. Can I?"

Jake rolled his eyes. He knew Sunghoon would not take no as an answer.

"I don't have any choice."

He spoke standing up. Fixing his apron.

"Alright. Wait for me. But kindly cover your face, our customers are staring at you instead of them looking at me."

Jake half joked. It was true though, with that face, Sunghoon is attracting the customers. The customers who had been flirting to Jake.

Sunghoon stared at him. He didn't like his statement.

"I won't cover my face then."

Jake looked at him.

"Huh?"

"I'll prefer them to stare at me. To make sure that I'm the only one who will stare at you."

Jake scoffed. But he can't hide his smile. Sunghoon smiled back.

'I made him smile.'

"Whatever."

Jake said pouting before he left. Sunghoon followed his actions, smiling.