18-Hug

-Long one-

Third Person's POV

Jake was done with his shift. Folding his apron neatly in the counter. He went to say goodbye to his Aunt. Walking to the seat of Sunghoon.

"Hey. Let's go."

Sunghoon stood up and smiled at him. They exited the shop and again, they are greeted by the silence. But it didn't last for long.

"Do you have any plans for tomorrow?"

Sunghoon spoke, as if he's in a hurry. Jake looked at him. Humming before answering.

"I don't think so. Why?"

"Do you want to come with me?"

"Where?"

"I want you to meet my parents."

Jake stopped. He looked at Sunghoon, as if Sunghoon had prepared for his reaction, he continued.

"Well.... I know it's too random. I just want them to know my friends that's all. And you're my friend now. So I want to introduce you to them."

Jake just stared at him.

'Why so sudden?'

"Why?"

Sunghoon stared at him.

"What do you mean why?"

"Why are you doing this?"

Sunghoon stopped. He was preparing for his explanation the whole day. But he was totally not ready for that one.

"What do you mean? This?"

"I don't know. It just feels weird."

Sunghoon stared at him. Jake has continued walking. He stares at his back before catching up.

"Why does it feels weird?"

"I don't know. It just feels like it. We've just known each other for like, a few weeks but now, you're introducing me to your parents. I get it you want to introduce your friends but. I just feel different?"

'He feels the pull?!'

Stopping his smiles, Sunghoon answered him.

"Why not? Come on. It's just a dinner. And a few tour in our place~ Pleaseeeee~"

Jake looked at him.

"What's with THAT face?"

Sunghoon asked him.

"What face?"

Jake answered back, stopping his smiles.

"THAT. Why are you laughing? Are you laughing at me!?"

Sunghoon whined as he pouted. And Jake totally lost it. He laughed at Sunghoon.

"You look pft—"

"What? I look what?!"

"Why are you so whiny all of a sudden? Hahaha. That's so not you. What's with those pout? Pft—"

Instead of whining again, Sunghoon stared at Jake. The man was still laughing.

'His eyes are really sparkling. It's very pretty. And how come everything about his face suits him so well? He's breathtaking.'

Glancing at him, Jake stopped laughing when he saw Sunghoon staring intently at him. He cleared his throat.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

Sunghoon didn't replied. He took a step closer to Jake, who took a step back.

"Yah. Sunghoon? What's wrong?"

Seeing how serious he suddenly is, Jake asked him.

"Hey S-Sunghoon. That's not funny."

He continues to blabber as Sunghoon steps closer. He was about to step back again when Sunghoon held both of his shoulders. Staring at him. Jake felt himself getting lost.

"W-what's w-wrong?"

Jake continued staring at him as Sunghoon never broke the stare.

"This is not f-funny anym—"

He was cut off by Sunghoon embracing him. Feeling his arms wrap to his waist as Sunghoon buried his head to his neck, breathing in his scent.

It was silent. Not the silence that they usually had, but a comforting one. Jake felt himself melting to the hug.

He felt his hands moving on its own, hugging Sunghoon back. As Sunghoon tightened his grip to him.

No one dared to speak. It's just the two of them in a complete silence. Heartbeats beating like one. Bodies embracing each other. They both got lost.

"Thank you."

Sunghoon suddenly spoke. Jake tried to look at him but Sunghoon doesn't want to break from the hug.

"For what?"

"For finding me when I'm so lost."

Jake stopped. He don't know why, but he suddenly felt him. He felt Sunghoon's genuine feelings.

It was not an easy one for Sunghoon. Usually you will meet your mate once you turned 18. But in Sunghoon's case, he didn't. He was about to give up as it's been a year.

But then, he met Jake. Accidentally, but he was very thankful for it.

"Thank you for making me believe that I also deserve to be happy. Thank you for completing me."

Sunghoon continued to speak. Finally letting Jake go, he looked at him in the eyes.

"So come with me tomorrow okay? You know that I won't take no as an answer right?"

Jake sighed in relief.

"Fine."

He answered. Sunghoon smiled. They continued their walk. Now without the awkwardness.