6-Stay Away

Third Person's POV

Feeling his presence, Heeseung stared at Sunghoon.

"Where have you've been?"

Heeseung spoke the moment Sunghoon reached him.

"Jay said you didn't attend your class and that you're not feeling well. But I got here and your mom said you haven't got home yet. Sunghoon where did you go?"

"I was out."

"Out? Out what? Out there? Out with 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦?"

Heeseung asked, getting impatient. Sunghoon looked down before nodding.

"What the hell Sunghoon? Didn't I told you that you can't see him yet? Sunghoon it's only seven days! Seven motherfucking days! WHAT DID YOU DO? YOU SHOULD NOT FORGET THE FACT THAT HE'S A HUMAN! YOUR MATE IS A FUCKING HUMAN SUNGHOON! WHAT IF HE GOT HURT?! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO!?! WHY AREN'T YOU LISTENING TO ME?!"

Holding Sunghoon's shirt, Heeseung spoke to him.

"You don't get it?! Sunghoon. SEVEN DAYS. JUST SEVEN DAYS—"

"Hyung I know! I know!"

Unable to stop himself, he snapped back.

"IF YOU REALLY KNOW THEN YOU SHOULD'VE STAYED AWAY! WHAT IF YOU GOT LOST? WHAT IF YOU BIT HIM?!! YOU'RE NOT THINKING!!!!"

"I AM THINKING HYUNG! You just don't understand!"

"I don't understand what?!"

Heeseung spoke. Eyes turning red.

'Fuck. He's using his authority again.'

"Tell me. I don't understand what PARK SUNGHOON?"

"You really want to know hyung? Fine. YOU don't understand how it feels to feel so connected to him! Damn it!!! He's making me insane!!!! HE was not feeling well. HE called HIS MOM. HE CRIED in his sleep. I held him down. HE CALMED DOWN TO MY TOUCH. HE FELT BETTER. I will NEVER hurt him hyung. He is MY mate. I WILL NEVER HURT MY MATE. I WILL HURT MYSELF FIRST BEFORE I COULD EVEN LAY A FINGER TO HIM."

Sunghoon was left breathless. He didn't mean to snap Heeseung like that. But he needs to explain his side too. He stared at Heeseung. The man is in a deep thought.

"Okay look. I'm just extra worried because he's a human. Jake is just. Too pure. Jake doesn't deserve to get hurt. He's my classmate Sunghoon. And he is a friend to Sunoo. Understand us because we're worried for him."

"I get it hyung. But don't think that I don't know what I'm doing. I won't hurt him."

Heeseung let out a breath as he held Sunghoon's shoulder.

"Alright. I'm sorry for shouting at you like that."

Sunghoon smiled at him.

"I understand hyung. Don't worry. I won't approach him for the next days"

"Good. You still have six days?"

"Is it six days?"

"Yeah I think. It's six days."

Heeseung bid his goodbye. Sunghoon nodded at him before entering their house.