Part 6

The train took all day to reach Hogwarts and it was late. The quartet got out of the train and on to the docks where they were greeted by a large man with a shaggy hair. "Firs's years this way please, come on now don't be shy," They gasped at his height "Woah," Ron exclaimed "Come on now follow me," They followed behind this man. "Do you see the size of him," Rom whispered to Vivienne. She looked at him and said "I wonder what is mother fed him to be this massive," she whispered back.

        They stopped at a dock Neville and Vivienne and Ron got on the boat with a dark-skinned boy. They got separated from Hermione who is in the boat behind them. Vivienne looked down into the black lake and it was pitch black she took out a test tube to collect the water "What's that for," Neville asked Vivienne looked him in the face and said "To experiment obviously," The dark-skinned boy gave them a look. Vivienne looked up and gasp the castle of Hogwarts was majestic and grand. The first years were itching to jump out and start becoming witches. "Wicked," Ron whispered in awe. They jumped out the boat and walked through the front door and through the first-floor corridor they were talking amount themselves Vivienne was walking alongside Neville when someone looking at her, she turned to see  Draco becoming her to come over.  Vivienne waved him off, they walked up the stairs to see at the to see a stern lady in green rodes, "Now in a few moments you will go through these doors and join the rest of your classmates in the great hall, but before you need to sort into your houses there are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin," Draco had a smug look on his face. "While you are here your house would be like your family your triumphs will earn you points, any rule-breaking will lose you points," she stated. Vivienne saw throw the façade it was only a thinly veiled effort to keep them in line.

"At the end of the year, the house with the most points get rewarded with the house cup," Vivienne saw the toad on the ground she tug on Neville's robes and pointed at the brown toad. "Trevor," he screeches picking up the toad from the ground. He looked up to see  Professor McGonagall looking down at him with a blank face. He picked up the toad and walked back beside Vivienne and Ronald. "The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily," the Professor opened the door. "It is true then what, they're saying on the train Neville Longbottom has come to Hogwarts," He walked over with Crabbe and Goyle "I am Malfoy, Draco Malfoy," Vivienne rolled her eyes Rom snicker Malfoy turned to him his face red "Think my name is funny do you? Don't need to ask your name, Red hair and hand me down robs you must be a Weasley," Vivienne stood there disappointed to know the boy 'Congrats Malfoy you have revealed to the whole world that your skin is thin as tissue paper,' he turned back to Neville "You will soon find out that some wizarding families are better than others Longbottom, you do not want to make friends with the wrong sort, I can help you there," he held his hand out. Neville not even looked at the hand said "I can tell that for myself," Draco was about to retort but was tapped on the shoulder by McGonagall. He swiftly found his place. 

They walked inside the hall the four tables of students looked at the first years as they followed the teacher up the columns of onlookers. "Not real the ceiling it is bewitched to look like the night sky I read about it in Hogwarts history." Above them, hundreds of floating candles lighting up the hall. They stopped in front of an old hat. "Before the ceremony start words from the headmaster Dumbledore. Ann old man got up "The first years, please note that the forbidden forest is strictly prohibited, also a caretaker Mr Filchask me to remind you that that 3rd-floor corridor is out of bounds to anyone who does not want to die a painful death," he said straight face, Vivienne know what she is going to go this weekend. "Now a few words from our sorting hat, the mangy old thing began to sing:

"Oh, you may not think I'm pretty,
But don't judge on what you see,
I'll eat myself if you can find
A smarter hat than me.

Where you ought to be.
You might belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Their daring, nerve and chivalry,
Set Gryffindors apart;

You might belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true
And unafraid of toil;

Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
If you have a steady mind,
Where those of wit and learning,
Will always find their kind;
Or perhaps in Slytherin

You'll make your real friends,
Those cunning folk use any means
To achieve their ends.
So put me on! Don't be afraid!
And don't get in a flap!
You're in safe hands (though I have none)
For I'm a Thinking Cap! 

the hall clapped at this old thing singing Vivienne scrunched up her nose at it the thing is probably older than merlin himself. McGonagall rolled out a scroll and said "I will call your name and you will come forth, I shall place your sorting hat on your head and you will be sorted into your houses," 

VIVIENNE  GAUNT.

Dumbledore looked like he was about to have a heart attack that name startled him.

She walked up to the hat and it fell on her head "SLYTHERIN'" the house clapped and greeted their new housemate she sat beside older girls "Aww isn't she cute," one said the other glanced at her "Like a doll," Vivienne felt her pride swell she loved complements. 

Ron was questioning his life he sat beside a Slytherin all this time he had to admit she was nice to be around. 

HERMIONE GRANGER GRYFFINDOR

DRACO MALFOY SLYTHERIN 

Neville looked at the staff table there was a man in a turban and another cloaked in darkness Neville held his scar it began to hurt he held it in pain Ron noticed his friends distress "Neville what is it." he shook his head "I am fine," Nevile replied but Ron was not convened.

RONALD WEASLEY GRYFFINDOR

NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM 

the room went dead silent as Neville sat on the stool the hat was placed on his head "GRYFFINDOR!" the Gryffindor table went wild he walked to the Gryffindor table side Ron, he was happy he looked around for Vivienne he remembers that she was sorted in Slytherin he saw her smiling and waving at him he waved back at her. He turned back around to see the fanfare hr shook hands with his housemates Dumbledore toasted to him. 

1141

Oh my god, am so tired like the Diagon alley chapter just disappears and I am so tired of Wattpad bullshit. the worst part it was 4000 words long lord I am Crying. Like comment vote

by LHAYCIA