Chapter 3

August 1 

      The shocking discovery of the body Lacy Parker an 18-year intern Auror was discovered in the ministry yesterday. She has shown signs of torture curse, blood-boiling cures and the killing curse a reoccurring motif of the bodies found. The shocking news is that she came with a note that was stuffed in her mouth, It is the 5th body found and it held a ransom note the rest of the victims alive for 500,000,000,000 gallons to put into perspective in total 77,000,000,000,000 gallons is in the Gringotts bank. The Ministery refused to pay to the ire of the wizarding community is this since the majority of the higher-ups are pureblood, does this show the apathy of the world to the muggle-born. 

Subparagraph from the daily prophet

      Voldemort laughed his plan was going in action all he needs is Dumbledore to make a public statement he needs the money to fund projects and he plans to go into hiding to think about a new strategy. He sent the Lestranges out to deal with the Longbottoms a loose end to stop the prophecy they should be back soon. Vivienne should be back soon honestly it is good to have her about so she can annoy someone other than me.  She is very much a nightmare of a child one second she is there sleeping on the carpet next in the library destroying all the books on the bottom shelf. She has regularly shown that she has part of his soul with the parseltongue ability she seems to can sense me so all attempts to hide was swiftly taken care of. He wants to see the extent of her abilities since she has 1.5625% his soul {I know I did the math}. 

      He furrowed his brows and thought 'The order of the phoenix gives me flack for my appearance but I want to see them at 1.5  soul,'.Nagini slithered over with a dead rat in her jaws she glides past me to the door meaning, the door opened Vivienne walked in with a sour expression Lucius followed looking dishevelled. The black hair toddler had pouted with her arms folded "Why is my ward so upset ?" he asked. Lucius gulped and said " My lord, my son Draco was less than keen to friendships and my lady took offence," Voldermort is amused by this Draco must have been the person her age she has seen and got excited so the boys' rejection must have bruised her ego. To his surprise she starts crying as she gripped her black puffed sleeve dress Voldermort sent Lucius away, he left  Voldermort pucked up the crying baby to calm her down she did not calm down. The last time she was this upset she had someone soul latched to her body, the dark lord patted her back to calm her down she shows no sign of calming down and Voldermort called "Nagini," The snake who was quietly eating came over "Yes Tommy," she replied annoyed that Vive completely avoided her even though that it was basically she raised her since Tom is the most incompetent parent. "Cut the sass, how tho get her to stop crying," he whined, Nagini sighed and said "Just wait until she falls asleep this is around the time she takes her evening nap," Nagini slithered away she wanted to hunt to take away the betrayal she felt, she should have stayed because Voldermort just fed her sleeping potion to drug her . and lay her on the leather couch her head was not even on the couch just hanging off like a rag doll. Voldermort when back to his desk and waited for his plan to work out. 

   At the Longbottom manor earlier Bellatrix, Rodolphous and Rabastian were at the Longbottoms home in Manchester. Frank Longbottom has passed on he was killed by Bellatrix, Alice had managed to leave with her baby Neville. She went to Agusta her mother-in-law for shelter the strong-willed women clutched her baby close they wrote to Dumbledore and the ministry about the attack. There was a team that investigated and taken out the dead patriarchy out of the house the culprits. 

Alice sat in the interrogation room she was breathing heavily she was visibly shaken by the incident she refused to let anyone hold Neville she had the sleeping baby tucked into hand since she arrived. She requested to speak with Dumbledore no one was in the state to deny her one glare from her is like seeing a dementor. She sat in an interrogation room quietly. Dumbledore came not least bit shaken he calmly walked through the ministry almost as if it were a stroll. He made his way to the door and as he opened it he felt the wrath of the lady. 

 He sat down in the chair in front of the lady her stone dark brown eyes were twitching and they were red with tears and rage. She looked him straight in the eyes and said " Why didn't it work," She hissed, "Dear, I am very sorry for your loss you and Longbottom were very close," the man said. Alice as moments from choking the man and asked again "Dumbledore what happened ?" she asked  "Dumbledore continues " It was a very unfortunate happening,". After that Alice lost she slammed her hand on the table causing Neville to squirm and she said " Since your old, I will assume that your hearing is rusty and I will ask again, how did Albus Dumbledore the slayer of Grindelwald not manage to make the spell for that specific reason not work, Voldermort forces should think we vanished to oblivion,"  Dumbledore there is no way to avoid the conversation said " The spell needed a code to allow someone in; you, your husband or I could be the only ones who could have told," Alice calmed down a bit and said " What are you implying," Dumbledore cooly said "There is an imposter among us," Alice narrowed her brows she suspected Snape after Lily dies he walks in she does not like it at all, she would not voice these concerns since there is no proof. Alice says "So Black had a co-worker is what you are saying," Dumbledore nods. "So what do I do know, your protection is useless at best and incompetent at worst so what should I do at this point, death eaters has a price on my son's head,". 

Dumbledore does not know what to do the recent attack and the chosen one is in danger and the media breathing down his throat. If only he threw the damn child out the window.

A/N So what is the moral of the story 'Kill the creepy kids '

Harriet/Vivienne outfit