IMPORTANT - WHERE I HAVE BEEN AND WHY I'M NOT UPDATING

Hello everyone!

First off, thank you everyone who is still reading and continuing to read my stories, Im grateful to you guys and thank you so much for choosing to read my story out of so many 🥺❤️

I realised I had been gone for a very long time and most of you might be wondering when I'll be updating the next chapter and what's going on with me and why the book has not been updated since a long time. It's a long story (well not that long) and you guys deserve an explanation. So here I am.

1. Will I be updating?
- Yes, I plan to update soon. I have 2 chapters in my drafts but I need to revise it before uploading.

2. What's taking me so long
- I have been busy with my job and studies and relationships. Alot has happened in the span of these years. I have gotten out of 2 relationships (damn, already?? 😜)  Changed a job, messed my relationship with my own sister that she no longer stays with us and just had lost way too many things in these years. I guess it's all a part of growing up eh?

I'm at a really bad place now and I can't seem to get out of, I no longer feel to get out of it. I'm content with it. I'm content with my own space and bubble that I don't even want any kind of hope. I know I ain't depressed but I realised I need to heal and be there for myself. I haven't been able to concentrate on anything, my mind is jumbled up and my heart is a mess.

Do y'all know my chest hurts, like my heart literally starts to ache when I'm deeply hurt? That's been happening alot and I'm shit scared that one of these days I might end up having a heart attack.

Also, I'm forgetting things. I think I might have a memory loss or something but I have been forgetting alot of things everyday. Some days it's either my purse, other day its my glasses and the next day my important documents and then phone. Its starting to scare me and I have no idea what to do. It would seem stupid to my parents if I talk about it to them and they'll feed me some almonds 😜🤣 I just don't know where I am rightnow. I'm very scared of so many things at this point while I'm trying to pretend that everything's okay. I'm tired of everything honestly.

I hope you guys are doing well and are safe during this global crisis. It was a mess at my house too since my parents had been covid positive and they had been kept in the ward and I had to take care of everything else. Please comment how you all have been doing and how are things in your lives. You won't be judged here. Leave all your worries and wrongs here. If you are feeling guilty of something, leave that here as well and nobody will judge you. ❤️

Yours truly,
Namu.