chapter 20

Becky's Pov 

i finished packing i sighed how did i get in this mess i couldn't text the girls or anyone alex took away everything from me except one thing Jake had given me a device if i get into trouble i have to text someone quick but it looks like a bracelet i texted aymar and the girls that alex had found me and im going to Paris so please come save me  i sent it before i heard the door open there stood the beast she just smiled at me and walked over to me and kissed me i stayed still just then she grabbed my ass i gasped she took that advantage to place her tongue in my mouth i pushed her away and cleaned my mouth she just smirked and told me " mm princess didnt you want my kiss after all i went to go find you " i got furious " i dont care how  much you wanted to find me i will never be with you and i will never marry you you are a fucking asshole who only wants her own desire and wants to have someone to pleasure them but guess what i am never gonna be yours" she looked furious before i knew it she slapped me i looked at her when she grabbed my hands and threw me in the bed i gulped i started moving around i couldnt move she was to strong before i knew it my clothes were ripped opened i felt something poking me i gulped she had pounded inside of me i screamed "it hurts please stop" she spoke "you wanted to act like a fucking bitch huh you wanted to shout at me let me tell you princess i am in charge not you i will scream at you and you will keep your little mouth shut and never shout understood "she gave a rough thurst  i nodded i began crying of the pain she pulled out and came all over my stomach i felt my legs weak i scooted away from her she put on her clothes and grabbed my chin and kissed me she said the words i never heard before" i love you"