chapter one

Becky pov  .

I'm Becky  i'm a  singer i am a 19 yr old my parents had died when i was 15 and now i work with my best friend Jake he is like a brother to me but, he sold me to a bitch who gave him like 100,000 for me.

"Hey b" Jake said i look at him with hurt eyes and told him "why did you sell me to her " He grabbed my hand and calmed me down and he said"i'm so sorry b, i had to do it my father told me to i begged to not let them sell you but my father told me too i,m sorry"i saw how hurt he was and just hugged him tight just then his father opened the door and said "i know its hard but shes waiting outside of the building and wants Becky down there so start packing " and i started to pack my suitcase and packed everything i loved then Jake said"hey b you know i fit in there how about you pack me and i'll go with you" we started laughing our asses off . when i finished i saw the woman who bought she was in the phone calling someone, she was wearing ripped jeans and a black hoodie."she looked hot" i told to myself.Just then she finished her call and asked Jake to put my stuff in the car and she told me "get in the car" i just stayed there not obeying just then she asked Jake to put me in the car and i told him to put me in the street than inside the car with her,he told me to get in and i got in crying i hugged him so tight i didn't want to let go of him but she just grabbed my hands of him and shut the cars door. I saw the waving bye at me and i started crying just then she drove me to this mansion it looked beautiful.

Alex pov.

I'm Alex I'm the CEO of Lopez corp i had bought a singer i dont know her name i didn't ask her i opened the car door and she got off and i told Jane to show her the house and were her room was i had gotten a call from my dad, i answered "what u want dad" he said he wanted me at work tomorrow on the project i told him "sure dad" he said " OK princess".i called Jane and said that i want the girl to come to dinner with me Jane said "yes Mrs Lopez" i went to get a bath and wore my hoodie for dinner.

Third pov. 

as Jane went to tell Becky to come to dinner she  had refused to eat with her but Jane told her that she will get mad if she didn't go eat Becky then finally accepted and went to get dressed in her comfortable clothes. as she got down to eat Alex was texting someone then Jane said dinner is ready just then she had gone to go clean leaving Alex with Becky ,she asked Alex why did u buy me and Alex didn't respond and continued to eat her food ,just then Becky ate her food she said " im going to work tomorrow Jane will take care of you" Jane said " Mrs im sorry but my daughter is ill and i need to take care of her" Alex said "u may take the week off'  Jane said"thank you" Becky said "can i go with you plz i dont want to be alone here " Alex said "No" but Becky said" ill promise to behave"and she said " fine"just then Becky went upstairs and left the door open Alex went to take off her shirt and joggers she was only wearing boxers and her sports bra and went to go check on Becky and she knocked on the door and said"can i come in"Becky answered " sure igz"Just then she entered the room and Becky turn red and said "put on pants idiot"Alex smirked at her and said nope this is my house i can do what ever i want" then she asked Becky how old she was and Becky said" 19 and u " Alex said"20 not bad for a sexy 19 year old" becky told her" idiot"and Alex laughed and left her alone.

hi im lexi this is my first book hope u ike it😊😁