Chapter 18

(1 month later)

becky's pov 

its been a month since i have last seen her i have been hiding in leles beach house the girls always come and visit I've seen the new of how alex has even have every country searching for me even people have searched for me but i wont ever go back to that awful place not even in my dreams i heard someone knock the door strange because the girls left about an hour ago i opened the door and saw something i regret seeing right there stood the beast Alex she had a smirk on her face i backed away from her she stepped closer i grabbed  my shoe and i threw it at her when she dogged it i was trapped between her and the counter she smirked she put her hands in the counter trapping me she leaned down and captured her lips on mine i didn't want to so i pushed her away from me and slapped her i heard her laugh and look at me with a furios look she grabbed my jaw and made me look at her as she spoke "aww princess didnt u miss me after all i kept on looking for u" i simply told her"no i dont care u came and look for me so u can call the marriage off bcz i wont ever marry A FUCKING PERVERT AND AN ASSHOLE" after that i saw her get something from her back pocket and cover my mouth i felt so dizzy everything went black.

Alexs pov 

i saw her on the floor i grabbed her chin "should have listen to me kitten but no always so feisty" i picked her up and placed her on my car i looked at her and smiled i finally had her all to me i drove to my house i had already packed for a month for paris and i had her things ready i/ sighed why am i like this i just want to hold her but i cant get attached to her i mean she is sexy but i only want to claim her