chapter two

(may contain touching and [pinning ) 

Becky pov 

I took a shower and wore my joggers and crop top and i  went down and saw the bitch standing there on her  phone and she asked me "wuts ur name " i said " Becky and urs "she said "Alex but u can call me ur daddy " and i said "u wish " just then she got close and grabbed my wrists and put them over my head and said in my ear "u like this dont u " and she kissed me roughly and i moaned in the kiss and she slid her tongue in and she had her fingers  sliding under me but i stopped her before she touched me and she smirked  at me and said "get in the car" i got in and she drove me to her company it was huge she went in and i followed her to her office it was big and beautiful<she told me to sit down on the couch and i sat watching her work on a stupid project and i told her " idiot when do we leave so i can eat " and she said" in about 4 hours "

Alex pov. 

I had been working for a couple of hours when my Secretary said my father wanted to see  me i said OK ill be on my way i told Becky to come with me and she did i knocked on my dads office and he said come in i told him why did u call me and he said are u done with the project i told him yes and then he looked at Becky and he said" how old are u darling its a pleasure to meet a lovely girl"and Becky said" 19 sir and  the pleasure  mine"and then i told her "father this is my girlfriend and were together for 3 months  right my love" i looked at her and she said "yes darling " and i grabbed her hand and locked it on mine then my father smiled and said " u caught a pretty on my prince" i told my dad we had to go and i grabbed her by the hand and im entered  my personal bathroom just then she said "wut are we doin-" i cut her off with a kiss and i heard her moan in the kiss my hand traveled down on her i could feel her wet panties i started to kiss her neck and she moaned again i broke away from her neck and she slapped me hard in the cheek and told me " why the fuck did u do that for u !Fucking prevert! u touched me" i just laughed and left her in the restroom.