Chapter five

Becky POV 

I had woken up by my sexual dream it felt real but wut was I thinking of having sex with this asshole I got up and saw no one was here I got dressed fast and made my way out when I saw her standing right in front of the door I saw  her smirk at me I gulped "hey Alex umm I didn't see u here" trying to sound innocent but she chuckled at me and said "u didn't expect me my love I knew u were here and came and check up on u "she smiled I just shrugged and she grabbed me and slapped my ass hard I let out a whimper and she whispered "that's what u get for escaping my love"I just stayed quiet and she firmly said "escape from me again and it will go worse my love"I nodded then she kissed my cheek and said to get ready to have dinner with her parents I just nodded and she smiled and left,I wanted to run and ask for help but I knew she would end me.

At 6:00pm 

Third POV

Alex's parents had arrived "father mother " Alex said Becky was just looking at the floor when Alex's dad said" hello my future daughter in law "he said smiling, Becky just greeted him and his wife and Alex said "dinners ready " they ate there food and then Alex's mom spoke up  "So when are u two getting married " Becky chocked on her drink and stayed quiet Alex spoke up "we're getting married in Paris next month right love" Becky just nodded she didn't want to get married to her to this asshole Alex's  parents had to leave Becky waved by to them,Alex had shut the door Becky g glared at her and said "i am not getting married to you fucking asshole" Alex smirked at her and said" it's not ur choice you will marry me and u will be my wife,understood" Becky slapped her hard and left a hand print she then went up her room,Alex followed her but Becky closed the door then Alex banged in the door yelling " open up ,or I'll kick this door open "Becky just cried  she didn't want to be her wife ,she wanted to be free she fell asleep not hearing the door burst open,Alex saw her future wife in the floor she carried her to her room and went to change in her shorts and fell asleep cuddling her wife.