Chapter six

Becky 's POV

" Ughh my head " I was so cramped all night I'dk why but who cares the problem is I'm getting married to a fucking asshole who cares about her self and I bet when we get married she's going to rape me while no one is looking at us, I need help and pronto I saw Alex was still asleep I made my way to my room and grabbed my phone I contacted my best friends Camila and aymar I told them my horrible life I'm living then Camila came up with let's go shopping and relax for a day it sounded good and amazing I told them if they can come and pick me up when we finished talking I went to go get ready.

Becky's ouitfit and (her in it)

 I was done getting dressed I went into the shower and finished my makeup when all of a sudden the room went dark I could only hear Alex's voice saying "we're are you going my princess " I was getting scared when I was trapped by the wall and her ...

I was done getting dressed I went into the shower and finished my makeup when all of a sudden the room went dark I could only hear Alex's voice saying "we're are you going my princess " I was getting scared when I was trapped by the wall and her in front of me she turned on the light right there stood a horrible beast her name was Alex she got close to me and whispered in my ear "I asked a question princess were are you going " I didn't say anything I could see her hand trailing down to my pants I stopped her and we made eye contact her brown eyes I would see how mad she was when I didn't answer I finally gave in and told her "away from you mother fucking asshole" I saw how mad she was. I was getting scared when she kissed me roughly I didn't want to kiss her so I kicked her in her dick and ran I saw Camila and Aymar outside I ran I saw Alex running towards me I opened the car door and told Camila to drive thank god alex was still inside I just saved my ass, I smiled at what I just did.